IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

Heck let me through this game up here as well. I dont even have a PS3 so I dont need it.Gamestop offered me a whopping 55 cents for this so its worth a couple of bucks I guess.

NHL 2K7 for PS3 looks like new CIB GONE to disjaukifa

Edited by BenG76

more busywork for aftermac:

Xbox:

LucasArts Xbox Experience Demo Disc Volume 01

PS2:

Dragonball Z 2 (Korean version, no manual)

Dynasty Warriors 4 (Korean version, no manual)

This is precisely how a guy gets buried in updates! :P

Glad to see so much activity, I expected things to pick up a bit once the weather turned. :)

Please to add to list

TI-99 games:

• Addition and Subtraction 1- cib
  • The Attack- cib
  • Beginning Grammar- cib

Boxes are a bit beaten up, yellowed from age, etc. The first two have a Kmart price tag, Beginning Grammar don't does not.

I have no clue if these work (no ti-99 to test 'em), but the carts look like they've rarely been used.

7800:

• Pole Position II (ci + atari warranty card).

Never used. I bought it new in box, lost it, found it 10 years later & opened it (the box & wrapping were in shreds anyway). Warranty card & instructions have yellowed with age but cart looks & feels new.

Shipping paid by claimer.

Edited by Smatchmo

Please to add to list

TI-99 games:

• The Attack- cib
  • Beginning Grammar- cib

Boxes are a bit beaten up, yellowed from age, etc. The first two have a Kmart price tag, Beginning Grammar don't does not.

I have no clue if these work (no ti-99 to test 'em), but the carts look like they've rarely been used.

7800:

Never used. I bought it new in box, lost it, found it 10 years later & opened it (the box & wrapping were in shreds anyway). Warranty card & instructions have yellowed with age but cart looks & feels new.

Is that a picture or a text label on Pole Position II?

Please to add to list

TI-99 games:

• The Attack- cib
  • Beginning Grammar- cib

7800:

Pm sent!