IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

Add to the list

Target Fun (2600)

2x Pacman (2600)

Claimer pays shipping.

Update!

I'm taking these with me to Midwest Gaming Classic. So if you want one or all of them and you are going, let me know in advance. Because if not, their going out on a table Saturday in the Benheck.com Experience room for the first person(s) who wants them.

These are now gone. Take em off the list

I'd like to add a whole bunch of misc. cables...

2x Nintendo AV cables (for the SNES, N64 and GameCube)

2x Nintendo RF switchboxes

PlayStation RF switchbox (can be used for PS1, PS2 and PS3)

2x Sega RF switchboxes (one is for the model 1 Genesis and SMS, the other is for the Genesis 2/3)

Nintendo 64 RF modulator (I still have the other one available)

PM sent!

I'm gonna put these out there for anyone who needs them...just pay a descent price for shipping....

Viva Pinata (X360) cardboard plastic case w/manual and plastic cover

Ninja Gaiden II (X360) cardboard plastic case w/manual and cardboard cover

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition (X360) metal collectors case w/ manual collectible artbook and exclusive xbox live game map card and bonus cd

All in like new shape..the lost planet metal case has a price sticker on lower front left corner..some love should get it to go away nicely...

PM me if you are interested

icon_mrgreen.gif

(These are cases only...)

• 3 weeks later...

I have a nice (4-switch) 2600 system shell I'd like to put up for grabs. I can also include a dead 2600 PCB if you want it. Claimer pays shipping.

Never mind, I got it working again.

Edited by 4Ks

• 4 weeks later...

have the following to offer, receiver pays shipping

Bump N Jump - Intellivision

Burgertime -Intellivision

Frogger - Intellivision

Space Invaders - Atari 5200

Adventures of Tron w white label - Atari 2600

Edited by thevnaguy

Frogger - Intellivision

I'll take the 5200 Space Invaders if it's still available. (sending PM)

I'll offer up an N64 loose cart - Goldeneye 007. Nice shape overall. Receiver pays shipping.

EDIT: 6-15-10 GOLDENEYE 007 HAS BEEN CLAIMED, THANKS.

Frogger - Intellivision

If the Adventures of TRON is still available, I would like to claim it. I will put up a copy of Mr. Do! for the CV in exchange.

Thanks,

Dane

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for any NES/ SNES/ Virtual boy games, boxes and manuals. If you have anything please PM me, thanks!

I didn't think it quite works that way (at least it didn't used to, but I haven't been on many forums lately since it is summer time)... you are probably better off waiting to see if somebody posts something that they want to get rid of...

Edited by stingray2772
  • Like 3

Looking for any NES/ SNES/ Virtual boy games, boxes and manuals. If you have anything please PM me, thanks!

I didn't think it quite works that way (at least it didn't used to, but I haven't been on many forums lately since it is summer time)... you are probably better off waiting to see if somebody posts something that they want to get rid of...

Tu Shey!

Claimed!

Up for grabs is a banged-up copy of Tetris Battle Gaiden for the Super Famicom. The white piece of tape is actually holding the cart together, exactly as I found it. I honestly don't remember if it works and don't have a way to test it right now, but it's free so who gives a hoot? Free shipping if you're inside the USA.

post-3233-127734938273_thumb.jpg

post-3233-127734937681_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello;

I would like to offer a broken Sega CD System. I barely used it, put it away for years and then sold it on EBay. It got returned to me by the buyer because they could not get it to work. The buyer said that it would not power on.

I have no cables or power supplies to test it, but I read that the fuse is known to go in these things, and it could be a simple fix.

The unit is very clean, and I figured maybe someone would want it before it goes in the trash.....

All I ask is $5 toward shipping, and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks.

Hello;

I would like to offer a broken Sega CD System. I barely used it, put it away for years and then sold it on EBay. It got returned to me by the buyer because they could not get it to work. The buyer said that it would not power on.

I have no cables or power supplies to test it, but I read that the fuse is known to go in these things, and it could be a simple fix.

The unit is very clean, and I figured maybe someone would want it before it goes in the trash.....

All I ask is $5 toward shipping, and I'll take care of the rest.

Thanks.

What version of the hardware is it? The one with the flip-up lid, or the motorized disc tray?

• 2 weeks later...

Gunna go on a bit of a scrounge here and see if anyone has a spare PAL Circus Atari? I have 3 sets of paddle controllers ive picked up lately and have no idea if any of them work. I'm willing to paypal the money for postage if anyone is interested in sending one my way.

..or i have a line green GBC thats missing the battery cover and the screen is a little faded. Apart from that it works fine. Let me know what best if anyone does decide.

Cheers,

thund3r.

Edited by thund3r