IGNORED

Spreading the love with Free Games and more! - 4th Edition!

aftermac

I have an Atari 800XL, is Boxed (very Bad Shape) with Styrofoam (complete but disgasted) Manuals are in regular shape, Original Rf Cord, no Power adapter or Tv/Game Switch the Console is yellowish and needs a new ram chip (I think is a common failure, and easily reapired.) I only asks for shipping that will be around 25$ - 28$ (Paypal) because is International (Venezuela) and could take a month or more to arrive, I will ship properly so the box don´t deteriorate more.

For Europe, Asia and Canada could reach to 30$, I have to ask.

If anyone wants pictures, let me know.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Crazy Climber for the Atari 2600.

Not a Original, this is a repo that I had put together to play the game on my Atari. Getting out of Atari Collecting due to space limitations and selling off the collection.

I do not feel right trying to sell this with my other Atari items, so decided to just give it away with the understanding that whoever gets it please don't sell it.

If you always wanted this game to play but did not want to spend the money for it, here is your chance.

I just ask that you pay the postage for it (probably 2 to 3 bucks for media mail)

Here is a pic of the cart (and yes, the label is what is scanned on Atariage - since I am giving this away I figured Al would not mind).

post-8976-128570322101_thumb.jpg

Crazy Climber for the Atari 2600.

Not a Original, this is a repo that I had put together to play the game on my Atari. Getting out of Atari Collecting due to space limitations and selling off the collection.

I do not feel right trying to sell this with my other Atari items, so decided to just give it away with the understanding that whoever gets it please don't sell it.

If you always wanted this game to play but did not want to spend the money for it, here is your chance.

I just ask that you pay the postage for it (probably 2 to 3 bucks for media mail)

Here is a pic of the cart (and yes, the label is what is scanned on Atariage - since I am giving this away I figured Al would not mind).

post-8976-128570322101_thumb.jpg

The cart has been claimed :D

All of these work

-----Atari 2600 games----

Encounter at L5

Star Trek

Centipede

Jungle Hunt

Kangaroo

Raquetball

Defender

----Atari 7800 game----

Food Fight

post-8976-128605079396_thumb.jpg

just pay the postage for the items you would like.

Edited by thevnaguy

All of these work

-----Atari 2600 games----

Encounter at L5

Star Trek

Centipede

Jungle Hunt

Kangaroo

Raquetball

Defender

----Atari 7800 game----

Food Fight

post-8976-128605079396_thumb.jpg

just pay the postage for the items you would like.

I know I just registered today, but I did a deal with someone on CGCC (registed 2years ago) who was on atariage as well, so I decided to join.

I was wondering if you could make me a repro cart (assuming it doesnt take too long and you have materials already). Id appreciate it a lot :)

Im also going to digg up some atari games and toss them on here in an hour or so :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let everyone know, my copy of Saint Sword was given away a year ago and it was actually a pirated cart for the Japanese Sega Mega Drive, not the SMS.

I think Apollo sent that to me and If I still have it I can send it to you..uinested as I do not own a mega drive or a japanese seg...I just htought the artwork was cool...!

Just to let everyone know, my copy of Saint Sword was given away a year ago and it was actually a pirated cart for the Japanese Sega Mega Drive, not the SMS.

I think Apollo sent that to me and If I still have it I can send it to you..uinested as I do not own a mega drive or a japanese seg...I just htought the artwork was cool...!

Yeah, you were the one I sent it to. If you have a Game Genie, you can use that as a passthrough so it'll work on an unmodded Genesis.

Yeah, you were the one I sent it to. If you have a Game Genie, you can use that as a passthrough so it'll work on an unmodded Genesis.

I have a Game Genie, if you're still looking to unload Saint Sword, PM and I'll send you my address!

I need to start breaking up my Apple II stuff and posting individual items here.

Okay, getting rid of a ton of Apple II stuff, going to start by listing the manuals/documentation, photos of all available by request. Taker pays shipping. Here we go:

Apple II: A touch of Applesoft BASIC

Apple Presents the Apple IIc: Interactive Owners Guide

Apple II System Utilities

Apple IIc monitor user's manual

Setting Up your Apple IIc

Infoword's Essential Guide to Apple

Apple IIgs Owner's Guide

Apple 5.25" Drive Owner's Guide

Apple Color RGB Monitor Owner's Guide

Apple IIgs memory expansion card owner's guide

Imagewriter II owner's manual

Apple 3.5" Drive Owner's Guide

Apple IIgs System Disk user's guide

Compute!'s first book of Apple

Ten Best Appleworks Templates

Applesoft Basic Progammer's Reference Manual

Complete-in-box software:

Wizardry V: Heart of the Maelstrom

King's Quest III: To Heir is Human (IIgs version on 3.5" floppies)

Zork Zero

Times of Lore

Leather Goddesses of Phobos

Classic Concentration

Print Shop IIgs Graphics Library Sampler Edition (3.5" floppy)

The Newsroom

Plus, a couple hundred floppies worth of random software, most of it less-than-original ;)

I'd LOVE to get rid of it all at once. But, will split into reasonable sized lots.

As usual, PM if interested.