IGNORED

WTB: Atari Falcon/ST/TT or Commodore Amiga

Facemeat

I have an ST2 that works but does not have the keyboard. $50 +shipping. I have photos of it.

I'll definitely consider it. Could you send me some photos of it?

here is a quick one that shows the front/back and battery compartment. I will take better ones. I got this off of ebay but decided I did not want to mess with it since I have a regular ST. This has 2MB or of ram and one of the sides has a 4 inch square section where it is pretty scratched up, not sure what happened with that. anyway, I'll take better photos if you still think you're interested. BTW: the color is not right, the one photo of the front was taken without a flash so it is not that color really, it is the normal beige like color that these atari models get after some age, but not like the photo suggests

post-3814-1242438532_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mark_Wolfe

Also looking for an NTSC Amiga 520 RF Modulator.

I have one of those as well as a crapload of original games for the Amiga 500, mostly loose floppies w/ manuals. let me know if there are specific games you're looking for.

Whatabout all the games I wanted like a yaer ago... :ponder:

I feel so unloved. :(

I have one of those as well as a crapload of original games for the Amiga 500, mostly loose floppies w/ manuals. let me know if there are specific games you're looking for.

I don't recall what happened there but I take full responsibility. it was only last summer as I recall. I think right when we were negotiating, something in personal life happened that took me away from the forums for a bit. if you want to spark that up again, let me know via pm and I'll do my best to accommodate. I am now cleaning my basement this week so it is a good time to get rid of old stuff for me

I don't recall what happened there but I take full responsibility. it was only last summer as I recall. I think right when we were negotiating, something in personal life happened that took me away from the forums for a bit. if you want to spark that up again, let me know via pm and I'll do my best to accommodate. I am now cleaning my basement this week so it is a good time to get rid of old stuff for me

I'll see if I still have any of the PMs :)

I will not be needing any of the 500 systems anymore unless you have a 2000,1200,600,2500,30004000 sitting around?