IGNORED

More FREE of Almost FREE Junk, just pay Shipping.

Joel D. Park

Hopefully someone will want this stuff. Someone had told me they would take all my free stuff, but I can't remember who it was and now the previous post is gone. I'm sorry.

First here is the one Cheap but not quite free stuff.. If I don't sell it here, I may try the Lemon64 Site.

**Commodore 1530 Datasette (Tape Drive) C2N With Manual and Box

**Commodore 64 SnooperTroops Case 1 Game, in the box with manual and disks, I even made a backup disk. DISKS WORK.. VERY CHEAP THOUGH.

-----------------------------------------

HERE's THE FREE STUFF, JUST PAY SHIPPING, IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON WANTS SOMETHING THEN I WILL TAKE BIDS

-----------------------------------------

--Commodore 16 Computer, Rare! It's just the computer, no hookups of any kind, I don't even know if it works. It looks identical to the Brown Breadbox C=64 only it's a cool black and grey. It might be cool if someone wanted to re-case their Commodore 64 or something.

--Commodore Model 1600 VicModem (Modem only)

--Commodore 300 Modem, (Manual Only)

--Commodore FaceMaker, Box and Manual but no Disks..

--Manual for Commodore Deluxe RS232 Interface. This appears to be the manual for some kind of interface card that allows people to use Hayes modems and funky printers and stuff with the C=64. This is Manual Only.

--AMIGA Excellence Word PRocessor, NO DISKS, just manuals and books... Quite a few pages, like 300 or more. It's in nice shape and it a hard box thing, I'd really hate to throw it away.

It would definately be cool if you'd take it all.. Let me see if anyone else wants any of this stuff and I'll let you know.

In the meantime I'll try and get stuff weighed so we can calc shipping. I'm gonna be really busy this week so I may not get shipping calculated for a little while.

I'm afraid the computer might be worthless to you.. I just bought it because I didn't know what it was. The Commodore 16 is apparently pretty rare, it looks like it has its own custom joysticks, power and everything, you might check ebay for this stuff... I don't even know if it works..

But I'm guessing the Price is right :-)