IGNORED

Wanted: Atari 130XE

ApolloBoy

I've been itching to play some 128K games, and so I'm looking for a 130XE in good condition. I would prefer the computer by itself, no hookups or anything else. PM me with an offer.

I have one i'd sell ya for $50.00 + shipping

Thanks

Ed

machmicrosystems@mac.com

I've been itching to play some 128K games, and so I'm looking for a 130XE in good condition. I would prefer the computer by itself, no hookups or anything else. PM me with an offer.

I have one i'd sell ya for $50.00 + shipping

Thanks

Ed

machmicrosystems@mac.com

Not interested at that price.

I have one, but I like it too much to sell! If I see one in my thrift store journeys I will grab it for you. I have had good luck finding these for some reason.

Edited by phaxda

Have you seen if Brad Koda at best electronics has one...he's usually very good

or B & C, TOAD or Video 61...but me is not sure if that are california based

I am guessing or assuming you are looking local (california)

I would, but Best wants about $175 for one and I don't have that kind of money.

What the sodding hell is going on here, it's just a 130xe, what's his made off ...gold/platinum/diamond

or is he trying to say that XE's are that rare (due to the pawltry sales figures curt posted) it definitely demands a high price

Perhaps you'd be better off with a modded 800xl upped to 128 or 256k

I would give you one of mine but i dunno if it works or not and also i'm not in that part of the world *yes, i did say GIVE*

Edited by carmel_andrews

I would give you one of mine but i dunno if it works or not and also i'm not in that part of the world *yes, i did say GIVE*

Well, I'm mainly looking for a 130XE as opposed to a modded 800XL because I like how small the 130XE is compared to the other 8-bits. Space is starting to become a premium in my setup, especially now that I'll be getting a 1040ST.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I'd have much use for a PAL 130XE.

PM'ed

Well, I'm mainly looking for a 130XE as opposed to a modded 800XL because I like how small the 130XE is compared to the other 8-bits. Space is starting to become a premium in my setup, especially now that I'll be getting a 1040ST.

Thanks for the offer but I don't think I'd have much use for a PAL 130XE.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a console I can check out if you are still interested. Price will be reasonable.

Ron