IGNORED

WANTED: Sega Neptune

GOTHCLAWZ

Oh well, let me rephrase things... is there such a device that plays Genesis, Megadrive, 32x AND Sega CD?

As a home game system no!

PC emu yeah!

Cry_emote_by_terbeag.gif

Fuck it, I'll buy both add-ons.

This is the most compact way to have them all that I know of...And what I use.

post-6530-1243263606.jpg

Unless you want to wait, and have all of this:

post-6530-1243263606.jpg

Inside one shell... than I'd say just buy all of the systems.

If you wait, I'd say you would end up with something a little bit cooler. Perhaps with regions ability, lights, a paintjob, decals... etc. It's your call. You can always play with a set like nonner has until you see what I've made, it's not like that stuff doesn't have a great resale value.

AX

Huh, I always thought the CDX also played 32x (both have X's in the names!) Anyway, good luck with the modding Ax, if you need anymore genny 2's I can more than likely find a few more around here.

Now if only the Nomad could work with the the add-ons since I have one with a broken screen that would be a good candidate other than the genny 3 for this mod.

Edited by SEgamer

Unless you want to wait, and have all of this:

post-6530-1243263606.jpg

Inside one shell... than I'd say just buy all of the systems.

If you wait, I'd say you would end up with something a little bit cooler. Perhaps with regions ability, lights, a paintjob, decals... etc. It's your call. You can always play with a set like nonner has until you see what I've made, it's not like that stuff doesn't have a great resale value.

AX

HOLY SHIT!! DO WANT!!

Could you put a signature on there too? :D

Oh, one more question for Mr. Axe. Does the console you're creating play Megadrive & Genesis (as well as the 32x & Sega CD games) but use a British power adapter with the British SCART output? If not I suppose I could resolve the problem by using a VCR tuner like what I'm planning with the RetroDuo.

Wait just a minute, the Neptune doesn't have the CD compact disk player?

That's total </thread> unless it is or a modification is compatible with the add-on.

This is the kind of crap that happens when some 16 year old emo kid decides that they want to play classic games in order to be cooler than the other kids.

Chris

Edited by Jibbajaba

This is the kind of crap that happens when some 16 year old emo kid decides that they want to play classic games in order to be cooler than the other kids.

Chris

Do you feel as though you've achieved something by making that comment?

We know you are almost 16 but could you please stop swearing so much. These are supposed to be friendly forums and even one where a parent won't mind thier 15 year old reading them. We are not your school friends and don't want to hear your foul langauge and poor grammer.

Speak like an adult if you want to be treated as such and do some research, even a Google search before you have multiple threads going where you have no clue what you are even talking about.

As for the foul language I will from here on out report every post you make with a swear word in it until the mods either get sick of my reports or your posts.

We know you are almost 16 but could you please stop swearing so much. These are supposed to be friendly forums and even one where a parent won't mind thier 15 year old reading them. We are not your school friends and don't want to hear your foul langauge and poor grammer.

Speak like an adult if you want to be treated as such and do some research, even a Google search before you have multiple threads going where you have no clue what you are even talking about.

As for the foul language I will from here on out report every post you make with a swear word in it until the mods either get sick of my reports or your posts.

@#$% yeah man! You tell that @$#^^% kid. Respect your $##%#^ Elders #$^$#^ punk!

Or install a profanity filter on the boards because of him. :ponder: Imagine just how popular that would make you clawz, lol. :P

We all occasionally goof or cuss but if you do it less, I have found people take you more seriously. Knowledge, research, and respect are important as well as thinking before you post and even using spell check occasionally, lol. Kind of common sense stuff though. :)

Chris

Do you feel as though you've achieved something by making that comment?

Yes. You annoy the living bajesus out of me with your inane threads, and that post helped make me feel a little bit better about it.

I agree 10000% percent with this sentence.

Chris

We know you are almost 16 but could you please stop swearing so much. These are supposed to be friendly forums and even one where a parent won't mind their 15 year old reading them. We are not your school friends and don't want to hear your foul language and poor grammar.

Elaborate. But first let me correct your grammar.

I did research, some people claimed that the Neptune could play the Sega CD but I couldn't find any websites which gave me a definitive answer so the logical place you go to find an answer for this type of question is a video game forum & that's exactly what I'm doing.

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but you're acting like a delicate flower. Chill out. As far as I know the mods don't care otherwise they would have bugged me already.

@#$% yeah man! You tell that @$#^^% kid. Respect your $##%#^ Elders #$^$#^ punk!

Lol :)

Or install a profanity filter on the boards because of him. :ponder: Imagine just how popular that would make you clawz, lol. :P

We all occasionally goof or cuss but if you do it less, I have found people take you more seriously. Knowledge, research, and respect are important as well as thinking before you post and even using spell check occasionally, lol. Kind of common sense stuff though. :)

To be honest, I actually thought what I said was literate enough. But thanks for the advice.

Yes. You annoy the living bajesus out of me with your inane threads, and that post helped make me feel a little bit better about it.

I'm not making you read my thread.

I agree 10000% percent with this sentence.

Chris

Perhaps you should act more maturely. Think about it, I'm not here to get on anybody's nerves.