IGNORED

Wanted: 2600 or 7800 or anything that can play 2600 games

IceCold

I want/need something to play 2600 games on. I know many people have many extra consoles, and would be willing to trade/sell for cheaply, especially to somebody who would appreciate and play it, instead of selling it on ebay. I can trade games from any of the systems I have for one, I can trade a commodore 64 for one, I can trade a non working Vader that could probably be fixed and something else that I own for one. I just really need a 2600. Emulation is not good enough I want the real console. If anybody has an extra one they'd sell or trade, please contact me. If you want to see what I have that you might be interested in, go to www.angelfire.com/games4/icecoldatari .

I think you should talk to chromizone about a trade first because he posted first but if you guys don't work something out, I have a nice 2600 six switch with all the hookups or a 2600Jr w/ hookups that I would trade for a good Commie 64. Let me know.

well, whoever I deal with, I'd like to get a 2600 Junior. So Chromizone, what do you want as a trade? If you look at www.angelfire.com/games4/icecoldatari then you'll see just about everything I have. If you're not interested in trading, then I'd have to go with the deal from oesii because I have no extra money. So if you're interested in anything I have, then tell me :)

I think you should talk to chromizone about a trade first because he posted first but if you guys don't work something out, I have a nice 2600 six switch with all the hookups or a 2600Jr w/ hookups that I would trade for a good Commie 64.   Let me know.

We weren't able to work out a deal, so I guess I'm getting the 2600 from you. If you want to discuss a trade on AIM, my screenname is abcfriedyabc or you can email me at abcfriedyabc@aol.com or you can post on this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I just wanted to post a Good Trader report for IceCold. He sent me a great C64 with drives and hookups. Very friendly, fast, and easy transaction, thanks for being an honest trader.

Although, I do feel kind of weird trading perfectly good Atari stuff for Commodore stuff but I'll get over my hangups eventually ;)

I'm glad my Commodore 64 worked good for you. You shouldn't feel too weird about trading the Atari stuff, at least it's going to a good home :) . I guess I'm posting a good trader report thing for you too oesii, all the stuff you sent me works great.

Just to let you know, the power supply is not what was wrong with my Vader :sad: