IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

:love: :lust: :love: :lust: Holy shit, what a nice lot, Mexican lot that is. There is more of this stuff to be found than we know. I am sure lots of this stuff was dumped at the video game crash across the border. Maybe some of it is hiding in the large pit with ET A new seller...it will be interesting to see what this goes for. That is if it even makes it to the end of the auction. How many scavengers have already made offers on this lot? Hope they know what it is worth. Would have been much better off selling these individually in my opinion. Would stand to make more money. Lets see where it goes. How long until it dissappears with a side offer? Cheers all FB

SEALED Quadrun.

Don't know if I've ever seen that.

How about you Iwan ? :ponder:

There have been a few on epay in the last few years. They have gone for $500,( I bought one in a crushed boxed sealed for about that a few months back) up Passed $1500 Back in the the Day.

The Glib and Swordquest: WW were purchased from Atari2600.com...that's Joe Cody's numbering on the back of the polybags.

Why would anyone try to sell these all in one lot? :?

Obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

This makes me hungry for nachos and enchiladas. :cool:

I want to win that Pepsi invaders for a few dollars so I could firstly see what it really is and second rip it's guts out to see what's inside. :cool:

But, you guys would have to let me.

Watch yourself on that Pepsi cart, I can see tons of label residue on that cart and thats a major red flag.

Oops, lol.

Oh yeah, I saw that too. I wouldn't put a bid of more then a few dollars on it and I doubt that will win it but, worth a try. I just wish no one else would bid on it or report the auction. *crossing fingers* Highly doubtful.

Part of why I want to see what it really is and rip it's guts out plus take it off the market so no one else would be fooled. :)

isn't the maximum paypal will give u back $200 if u don't recieve the items? I have a suspicion that this could be a set up! No feedback seems not worth the risk although u can't even trust people with 100's of feedbacks anymore!

Just to clear this up :

The auction IS LEGIT and the auctioned games were purchased mostly in eBay and atari2600.com. Those games were purchased by NEXTGENARITION as HHwolfman guessed.

He has double nationality, he was born in the US and he lives in Houston and in Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon in Mexico because of his job. It seems that he needs the money because he paid too much money for those games :S

I don't see him very often but i know where to find him and its a contact on my msn .... the games will be shipped from Laredo or Houston, TX because that where the receives the games he buys online.

Atari2600.com

- Sealed Quadrun. It was true that it was opened by US customs.

- Glib

- SwordQuest WW

The Crazy Climber box was won on an eBay auction, apparently the gal that sold the box had to, because the auctioned one was sold to White Knight.

The Gravitar was one of my auctions.

The Asterix was purchased on eBay

The Obelix was from his collection.

It seems that he needs the money because he paid too much money for those games :S

Color me unsurprised.

I never really even thought of that. I'd be majorly pissed if Customs opened a sealed game, especially one with that kind of value.

I never really even thought of that. I'd be majorly pissed if Customs opened a sealed game, especially one with that kind of value.

I wonder how Iwan gets all his sealed games. The German customs must not be as strict as Mexico?

I doubt that customs in Germany (or most other Euro countries) would open a sealed game. With U.S./Mexico packages, they're far more concerned with people smuggling drugs, weapons, and other contraband.

It seems that he needs the money because he paid too much money for those games :S

Color me unsurprised.

Is not very common to receive a vintage sealed videogame with a declared value of $500 usd ... that was the mistake of the shipper, the customs officers in Mexico are quite stupid :S

Is not very common to receive a vintage sealed videogame with a declared value of $500 usd ... that was the mistake of the shipper, the customs officers in Mexico are quite stupid :S

Heh. Yeah, they must have thought the shipper accidentally declared the value of the coke inside the game.

Either that or the cash.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

Heh. Yeah, they must have thought the shipper accidentally declared the value of the coke inside the game.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one, hahahaha

The irony is that many NARCOS ship Coke by estafeta or local parcel services :S

I wonder how Iwan gets all his sealed games. The German customs must not be as strict as Mexico?

I doubt that customs in Germany (or most other Euro countries) would open a sealed game. With U.S./Mexico packages, they're far more concerned with people smuggling drugs, weapons, and other contraband.

What about smuggling steroids, how do you think those Germans do so well in the olympics :D

What about smuggling steroids, how do you think those Germans do so well in the olympics :D

They get those from Russia and former Eastern bloc countries.