IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

While I only put a very small bid in, that didn't last long either. Oh well for trying to do something that would hopefully benefit everyone in some way.

I hope whoever did bid is careful because Shawn Sr. is right in saying that there looks like some major reside where a label might be.

And the price goes up: $760.00, close to double what it was s few minutes ago :)

I have a feeling that eskobar confirming this is legit will help the seller quite a bit :)

Yes, this should help clear things up a bit. With his confirmation, I now understand why the auction said it was being shipped from Texas, but the seller was in Mexico. So where is this going to end up price wise?

SEALED Quadrun.

Don't know if I've ever seen that.

How about you Iwan ? :ponder:

I have to pass! Zero feedback is to dangerous IMO! BTW I own 5 of them........ :D (and in a better condition)

FIVE! You make it so hard to love you. ;)

And the price goes up: $760.00, close to double what it was s few minutes ago :)

I have a feeling that eskobar confirming this is legit will help the seller quite a bit :)

Yes, this should help clear things up a bit. With his confirmation, I now understand why the auction said it was being shipped from Texas, but the seller was in Mexico. So where is this going to end up price wise?

It will be around 2k :)

I never really even thought of that. I'd be majorly pissed if Customs opened a sealed game, especially one with that kind of value.

I wonder how Iwan gets all his sealed games. The German customs must not be as strict as Mexico?

They know me............ ;)

It will be around 2k :)

I am not sure if the auction reaches 2k ... it is a good target but i think that you need more and better pictures to show important details for games like asterix

If it is the same guy that Eskobar says it is I had problems with him. He bought roughly $400+ from me and lied and lied. He never paid. I wouldn't trust him (assuming it is the same person).

Logistically this might be complicated to do, but I'm just going to throw this idea out there. I'm interested in 4 of the games in that lot, and of those 4 I'd be happy with any one of them, so I'm just wondering if those of us interested in bidding might be willing to pool resources, avoid unnecessarily competitive bidding, or maybe set up a "hey, if you are the high bidder, please resell {insert game here} to me" contact list.

What's the US conversion rate for box conditions. :ponder: I see he has them listed at 7.5 - 9.5 but based on the pictures, those aren't the ratings I would have assigned.

Glib *might be* a 8.5 to 9 condition, to hard to tell from crappy pics.

Astrix 8 tops

Crazy Climber 7ish condition

Waterworld 5ish condition

Quadrun 3.5 condition

Gavitar 3.5 condition

What's the US conversion rate for box conditions. :ponder: I see he has them listed at 7.5 - 9.5 but based on the pictures, those aren't the ratings I would have assigned.

Glib *might be* a 8.5 to 9 condition, to hard to tell from crappy pics.

Astrix 8 tops

Crazy Climber 7ish condition

Waterworld 5ish condition

Quadrun 3.5 condition

Gavitar 3.5 condition

The Glib was mine at one time. 8.5 at least , Maybe a 9

This auction seems very weird to me. This reminds me of when I was ripped off. Combo pack with very rare games.....it just does not sound right. If the person selling wants to make money, then he/she should sell them individually and try to find somebody with a better, more established ebay account. Something does not connec here. Then, Texas vs. Mexico......it just gets weirder........too many unknowns here..... just my two cents.

This auction seems very weird to me. This reminds me of when I was ripped off. Combo pack with very rare games.....it just does not sound right. If the person selling wants to make money, then he/she should sell them individually and try to find somebody with a better, more established ebay account. Something does not connec here. Then, Texas vs. Mexico......it just gets weirder........too many unknowns here..... just my two cents.

There are many strange facts on the auction, but i hope i answered some of them.

The real reason behind this auction is that his first son will be born in few months and he desperately needs 32,000 pesos .... and he has the strange thought that those games could sell better in lot.

I know the guy and i talked to him yesterday on MSN and i got a few answers, i suggested that he took a picture of the pepsi invaders working on the Atari; he has a very small but very heavy collection.

If you have any question of the games i may see him tonight, he wants to trade a few games.