IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

This auction seems very weird to me. This reminds me of when I was ripped off. Combo pack with very rare games.....it just does not sound right. If the person selling wants to make money, then he/she should sell them individually and try to find somebody with a better, more established ebay account. Something does not connec here. Then, Texas vs. Mexico......it just gets weirder........too many unknowns here..... just my two cents.

There are many strange facts on the auction, but i hope i answered some of them.

The real reason behind this auction is that his first son will be born in few months and he desperately needs 32,000 pesos .... and he has the strange thought that those games could sell better in lot.

I know the guy and i talked to him yesterday on MSN and i got a few answers, i suggested that he took a picture of the pepsi invaders working on the Atari; he has a very small but very heavy collection.

If you have any question of the games i may see him tonight, he wants to trade a few games.

A shitload more pics and droping in here at AA for a visit will surely help his sales.

I have a feeling I know, who this is as I am sure others, do to .

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...9287&st=120 A Star Trek Name Perhaps. HMMMMMM :ponder:

you could be an awesome detective, Mr.; hehehehe

Hey man, where is that Air Raid Box :? :D

After i posted on that thread i traveled to the capital to check the game and it wasn't air raid :(

I spend a few hundreds on that trip but i found pretty decent NES stuff to cover the expenses :D

Sorry about that, i should have waited before posting the possibility of the existence of that box :P

Edited by eskobar

What's the US conversion rate for box conditions. :ponder: I see he has them listed at 7.5 - 9.5 but based on the pictures, those aren't the ratings I would have assigned.

Glib *might be* a 8.5 to 9 condition, to hard to tell from crappy pics.

Astrix 8 tops

Crazy Climber 7ish condition

Waterworld 5ish condition

Quadrun 3.5 condition

Gavitar 3.5 condition

The Glib was mine at one time. 8.5 at least , Maybe a 9

I agree with Shawn Sr, his condition ratings are way off. That was the first thing I noticed when I read the auction, that makes me question..

Btw HH I believe that Glib was also mine at one time too. ;)

How do we know this is an NTSC Astrix?

What's the US conversion rate for box conditions. :ponder: I see he has them listed at 7.5 - 9.5 but based on the pictures, those aren't the ratings I would have assigned.

Astrix 8 tops

Quadrun 3.5 condition

Gavitar 3.5 condition

I agree with Shawn Sr, his condition ratings are way off. That was the first thing I noticed when I read the auction, that makes me question..

Did you sell that Glib to Landsmara. I bought it from him, four years ago or so. Sold it to Tynstar, Then a year ago bought back from him, then traded it off to Joe a few months back. LOL If it is the same one. I think it is though. I can't find the notes on that Astrix, but I remember When he got it, and it was from a reputable Dealer, who stated it was.

Astrix 8 tops

Quadrun 3.5 condition

Gavitar 3.5 condition

Did you sell that Glib to Landsmara. I bought it from him, four years ago or so. Sold it to Tynstar, Then a year ago bought back from him, then traded it off to Joe a few months back. LOL If it is the same one. I think it is though. I can't find the notes on that Astrix, but I remember When he got it, and it was from a reputable Dealer, who stated it was.

Yes i remember that too ... but i am not too sure if the seller had the knowledge to confirm if the game was NTSC, it doesn't have the "n" sticker on the top of the box.

It costed 250 usd or something close

it doesn't have the "n" sticker on the top of the box.

Then i would say its PAL. has an NTSC version been found without the "N" sticker?

Well, it is just a sticker. Could have possibly been removed :ponder:

Not on a "factory sealed" box ;) wasnt there another seller in the US that found a stash of NTSC Obelix's and a stash of PAL Asterix's???

Then i would say its PAL. has an NTSC version been found without the "N" sticker?

Not on a "factory sealed" box ;) wasnt there another seller in the US that found a stash of NTSC Obelix's and a stash of PAL Asterix's???

Even a sealed PAL Asterix is quite hard to come by and could fetch anything up to about $80-$100 AUD

Even a sealed PAL Asterix is quite hard to come by and could fetch anything up to about $80-$100 AUD

Yeah, sealed PAL Asterix is very hard to come by! I think that I have seen only one sealed copy in 6 years in Europe.................

Edited by iwan-iwanowitsch-goratschin

You mean to tell us you don't have 5 of these sealed???? :D

;) :cool:

Iwan, why do you keep sticking to 5 copies? Why not a carton of 6? :D

Show us some pics of your son and I will tell........ ;) :D

With a big P Sticker on em. :D

I don´t care about PAL stickers on Dino´s pics............ ;)

No you bought it from me along with a CIB Boing! at the same time. Landsmara never owned that one. Glib was missing a little of the red paint on the lower left hand corner, but overall was in very good shape. Unfortunately most of these other boxes are kind of rough.

And I don't buy the NTSC Asterix without proof!

No you bought it from me along with a CIB Boing! at the same time. Landsmara never owned that one. Glib was missing a little of the red paint on the lower left hand corner, but overall was in very good shape. Unfortunately most of these other boxes are kind of rough.

And I don't buy the NTSC Asterix without proof!

You know you are right. I had bought those two from you and a bunch of stuff from Landsmara at the same time. Well Just goes to show ya kids, Don't drink a 12 pack a day for 30 years. :P

Edited by hhwolfman

You know you are right. I had bought those two from you and a bunch of stuff from Landsmara at the same time. Well Just goes to show ya kids, Don't drink a 12 back a day for 30 years. :P

Those 12 back's a day for 30 years are killer on the ass!