IGNORED

LMFAO I wonder what this will go for.

hhwolfman

For sure, he at least had the nextgenarition-diosazteca79 account ...

if he relist the game, the confidence on him will be pretty much zero

Have you talked to him sense his shelling efforts?

I haven't talked to him, he sent me an email a few hours ago, he was shilling for sure after reading that email ... i knew he need money but its pretty stupid to list an auction that he will not respect :S

Well if the dude wants to have some stress free income I'd still be happy to take the games for my original $2000.01 proxy if he sends first and takes a paypal for $100 x 20 weeks. The wife has approved my loan :D If he is really having a kid and needs money, and most importantly... actually has the games as described... I think perhaps this is the best offer he could get at this point. That way we both get what we want and I don't have to worry about it. I'd have only busted my rear off to get $2K at once if it were through eBay with protections. I certainly wouldn't spend that kind of money without seeing the product in person without eBay... I don't think he will be allowed to post it again though, no matter why it was killed.

AX

I am suprised Ebay actually pulls auctions for shill bidding, I mean it's a good thing, but it means less money for them.

You're surprised they have a little integrity? ;)

Yes :)

I am suprised Ebay actually pulls auctions for shill bidding, I mean it's a good thing, but it means less money for them.

Ebay Motors is where they make the big bucks. Auctions in these categories are just a drop in the bucket. ;)

I wasn't aware that Ebay motors was the main source of there profits, interesting.

You're surprised they have a little integrity? ;)

Yes :)

Ha well they must make an attempt to have some examples to point to when asked why they allow such things to happen.

As many of you know, i know the seller in person.

He wants me to help him sell the lot in 2,280 usd shipped :S

I don't think that anyone is interested and i don't want to receive 2,000 usd on my paypal account, that sounds like problems ... but i was quite surprised for his request :S

I don't think that anyone is interested and i don't want to receive 2,000 usd on my paypal account, that sounds like problems ... but i was quite surprised for his request :S

If you decide to sell them for him, you should charge him a commission for the trouble.

Either way, you should encourage him to break up the lot and sell the games separately. He'll garner far more interest from the collectors who are only interested in one particular title or another.

Edited by PingvinBlueJeans

If you decide to sell them for him, you should charge him a commission for the trouble.

Either way, you should encourage him to break up the lot and sell the games separately. He'll garner far more interest from the collectors who are only interested in one particular title or another.

I will think about it but i really don't like to do it ... my wedding is in 3 weeks and i have enough things to do :D

I will think about it but i really don't like to do it ... my wedding is in 3 weeks and i have enough things to do :D

Well Congrats !! ...........or Sorry to hear about that. Depending on your situation of course !

Well Congrats !! ...........or Sorry to hear about that. Depending on your situation of course !

50/50 hahaha, i am sure i will have trouble with all my gaming stuff :twisted: and my new house is not too big so i will try to get rid of some spare system / games :(

My guess is.... "Sorry, Jack, Chucky's back!".

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=110403563192

:D :D This is the same person, correct? Just a different ebay id. I wonder who will bid it up this go around :ponder:

Yes, its the same games; not many gamers in the world have that set .... the owner of that account is a friend of the original seller and its very common that he sells stuff for him because he pays him 100 usd for listing a set like this :D