IGNORED

Deal Alert!

moycon

It was somewhat fun to play and the writing was excellent, but I think all three of us are done with anything Borderlands connected for quite some time.

That has happened to me too. I'm totally burnt out on it. Someday I may go back to it and finish up some of the DLC but it got real tiring.

Xbox Live has The Orange Box on sale for $4.99. I've been wanting this for a while, as I've yet to play Portal or the Half-Life games (now I need to pick up the first Half-Life).

Today's one-day sale has other games, including Left 4 Dead 2 for $9.99.

I snagged Witcher 2 for $9.99 (800 points) today.

There are some really good daily DLC deals for GOLD members going on right now!

You definitely have to play it (solid RPG), its got some extra stuff in this version (at least a few extra hours). I played the original through GOG on PC and then when the 360 version came out I bought it as well just for the extra's.

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

FYI that I got an XBox message on July 9th that included a code to download "The Walking Dead S2E1" for free. I didn't see it for a few days, so be sure to check your messages. Although, it may have been birthday related for me (7/7). TWD Season 2 pass is on sale right now for $7.50, so I got the whole of S2 for$7.50!

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...