IGNORED

360 Fishing!

moycon

I used to go fishing when I was a teen. I lost interest and got sick of the mess. I've played various fishing games over the years and lost interest in those too. This new controller might make me want to go fake fishing again and it could keep me interested if it really does feel like fishing with the real thing.

I'd like to know how much it will be, but Amazon doesn't say yet.

Edited by Random Terrain

I used to go fishing when I was a teen. I lost interest and got sick of the mess. I've played various fishing games over the years and lost interest in those too. This new controller might make me want to go fake fishing again and it could keep me interested if it really does feel like fishing with the real thing.

I'd like to know how much it will be, but Amazon doesn't say yet.

I have the latest OXM magazine and it claims it will be a $70 bundle.

Not my cup of tea at all. I love real fishing (trouting, as we call it here, to distinguish it from real real fishing). However, I can't say I'd want to wait all day for a virtual fish to bite the virtual hook so I can virtually catch it, but never fry it up and eat it. I'm not saying city people might not have a reason to go for it, but it's probably about as easy here to simply walk to a pond as to pretend to.

However, I can't say I'd want to wait all day for a virtual fish to bite the virtual hook

If it's anything like Rapala Fishing, you won't be waiting all day, you'll be waiting like 30 seconds. I'd always play Rapala after going fishing for real. It would help ease the pain of not catching anything in the real world!! LOL

Edited by moycon

However, I can't say I'd want to wait all day for a virtual fish to bite the virtual hook

If it's anything like Rapala Fishing, you won't be waiting all day, you'll be waiting like 30 seconds. I'd always play Rapala after going fishing for real. It would help ease the pain of not catching anything in the real world!! LOL

LOL. A couple weeks ago I thought I was going to have one of those trips until the last half hour. All day waiting for a bite, then as quick as you could reel them in. If I'd left a half hour earlier, Rapala would probably have looked pretty good.