IGNORED

Spectre GCR manual wanted

Does anybody have the manuals of the Spectre GCR?

Yeah actually I do. Both GCR and Magic Sac. I'll loan them out to someone if they want to copy them and post them, but I have no way of doing it here.

Tempest

If you're willing to post them to Hungary (Europe), I can scan and post them back to you ...

Yeah actually I do. Both GCR and Magic Sac. I'll loan them out to someone if they want to copy them and post them, but I have no way of doing it here.

Tempest

If you're willing to post them to Hungary (Europe), I can scan and post them back to you ...

Let me dig them out. I need to recall where I stuck the box with all the GCR stuff.

Tempest

I could also PDF them if you're closer to a US address.

Tempest

Tempest

That would definitely be cheaper. I'll try and dig them out this weekend (I have a pretty good idea where they are).

Tempest

• 3 weeks later...

Tempest

That would definitely be cheaper. I'll try and dig them out this weekend (I have a pretty good idea where they are).

Tempest

Is there any progress ? Did you find the manuals?

Yeah I found them last weekend. I just need to find time to get them boxed up. My class comes to an end this week and then I have a huge final. After that maybe I can.

Tempest

Thanks in advance! Keep me updated please!

Edited by jvas

Yeah I found them last weekend. I just need to find time to get them boxed up. My class comes to an end this week and then I have a huge final. After that maybe I can.

Tempest

Thanks in advance! Keep me updated please!

Just keep bugging me about them or I'll forget. :)

Tempest

• 2 weeks later...
Just to remind you ....

Quit bugging me!!!! :x ;)

Ok my classes are done. Who wants them to scan? I need an address and someone to pay postage.

Tempest

If noone closer to you wants to do that, I'm for your service ...

Tempest,

Where are you located?? I am in Carson City NV, if you are west coast area. Let me know as I have a sheet fed scanner with OCR software.

SE Michigan.

BTW if anyone wants to buy all the Spectre and Magic Sac stuff off me for what I paid I'll do that as well. I'll never get around to using it and I can do something similar on the Amiga anyway.

Tempest

Tempest,

Where are you located?? I am in Carson City NV, if you are west coast area. Let me know as I have a sheet fed scanner with OCR software.

SE Michigan.

BTW if anyone wants to buy all the Spectre and Magic Sac stuff off me for what I paid I'll do that as well. I'll never get around to using it and I can do something similar on the Amiga anyway.

Tempest

How much??

I am in Cleveland BTW... Not too far from you. I can make make a trip up there on the way to Cedar point and get some Buddy's Pizza! YUM!!!

Edited by scotty