IGNORED

Looking for 1 game box for different systems

justabum

I've been trying to pick up something locally but I'm getting tired of looking.

For those of you who know me, I'm the one who sells the plastic box protectors. I'm trying to get 1 game box for different systems to see what I have that will fit and how well it will fit. Once I get my next shipment in, in about a week, I will carry 5 different sizes of box protectors. The NES, SNES/N64, Atari 2600 that I currently carry and a custom fit NES and Gameboy.

I actually need the boxes so I can take pictures to represent what I'm selling and how well they fit each system. The plus is, I could care less what game box it is, the more common and least valuable are what I'm looking for, I don't even need the game but will buy it with the box if I must. I used to collect NES, so while I'm very familiar with NES I'm pretty clueless to everything else. I'm going to list what I have, I need a box for every system NOT listed. If any experts on certain systems want to help me with the variations of box sizes for some systems, I would greatly appritiate it.

I'd be willing to buy these or trade box protectors for them. I'll also give people that take the time to help me familiarize myself with other systems variations some free protectors for their time. I will update what I have here in this post as I get stuff purchased or traded for. I also need boxes for different systems even if they are the same size, like I have a Gameboy Advance box but need a Gameboy Color, Gameboy B/W etc.

What I have

NES

SNES

Atari 2600

N64

Gameboy Advance

Intellivison (I have Frogger, are all/most Intellivison boxes the same size?)

I've been trying to pick up something locally but I'm getting tired of looking.

For those of you who know me, I'm the one who sells the plastic box protectors. I'm trying to get 1 game box for different systems to see what I have that will fit and how well it will fit. Once I get my next shipment in, in about a week, I will carry 5 different sizes of box protectors. The NES, SNES/N64, Atari 2600 that I currently carry and a custom fit NES and Gameboy.

I actually need the boxes so I can take pictures to represent what I'm selling and how well they fit each system. The plus is, I could care less what game box it is, the more common and least valuable are what I'm looking for, I don't even need the game but will buy it with the box if I must. I used to collect NES, so while I'm very familiar with NES I'm pretty clueless to everything else. I'm going to list what I have, I need a box for every system NOT listed. If any experts on certain systems want to help me with the variations of box sizes for some systems, I would greatly appritiate it.

I'd be willing to buy these or trade box protectors for them. I'll also give people that take the time to help me familiarize myself with other systems variations some free protectors for their time. I will update what I have here in this post as I get stuff purchased or traded for. I also need boxes for different systems even if they are the same size, like I have a Gameboy Advance box but need a Gameboy Color, Gameboy B/W etc.

What I have

NES

SNES

Atari 2600

N64

Gameboy Advance

Intellivison (I have Frogger, are all/most Intellivison boxes the same size?)

The Standard Intellivsion boxes fit, but the Activision Intelly boxes are to tall. I all ready posted some Colecovison Boxes with your protectors on them. ;)

why not just have people take pictures of boxes in one of your protectors and e-mail the picture to you? would save you on buying the box and shipping. :)

if that is ok, I'll see what i can come up with. LMK

Rick

That could work, I'd probably rather have them in hand though as I'm going to use the pics on ebay as well and when someone asks specifics on how they fit, I'd like to be able to tell them first hand. Just want to represent the product as best I can.

I think I'd rather foot the bill and have one box for every system. I get odd questions on ebay and people asking for different pics, angles, etc.