IGNORED

Atomic Reloaded

SebRmv

Hi,

just a quick word to announce the immediate availability of Atomic Reloaded.

(was fed up to see it on my hard disk)

Just go on http://removers.atari.org/softs/download.php

Cheers.

Awesome!!! Thanks!! I will try this out hopefully later today. So what's new about this release?

Hi,

just a quick word to announce the immediate availability of Atomic Reloaded.

(was fed up to see it on my hard disk)

Just go on http://removers.atari.org/softs/download.php

Cheers.

Awesome!!! Thanks!! I will try this out hopefully later today. So what's new about this release?

Well, I think the game itself is a bit more polished than the original version (while still being perfectible).

Basically, it is the same game, but better ;)

The biggest improvement however is the online score & save system, which now opens the road to competition between Jaguar fans ;)

I should have added that the distributed version is the BJL version which runs also on Skunkboard.

If someone wants to make a Jag CD version, he is welcome.

It is also possible to make a "fake cartridge version" thanks to jag2card program by Matthias.

Edited by SebRmv

I have just tried the new Atomic. And unfortunately it doesn't work for me. After successfull BJL upload the Atamic Reloaded logo appears, then screen with credits and when I press B button the game starts to play music and fall immediately to BJL menu. I did not test it with SkunBoard yet.

post-2769-1246708580_thumb.jpg

Edited by krupkaj

I have just tried the new Atomic. And unfortunately it doesn't work for me. After successfull BJL upload the Atamic Reloaded logo appears, then screen with credits and when I press B button the game starts to play music and fall immediately to BJL menu. I did not test it with SkunBoard yet.

Oops, that's bad. Has anybody else this problem?

I carefully tested it in different scenarii.

Oops, that's bad. Has anybody else this problem?

I carefully tested it in different scenarii.

Works great.

I'm using a BJL CD and the following command line with Windows XP: Lo_inp.exe -n -8 atomic.bin

For those without the means to try this out, I snapped a photo with my cellphone camera. (Although I hesitate to post it because there's little doubt some will criticize me for not using a TV capture card... ;) )

post-8320-1246852525_thumb.jpg

If you've tried the previous version of Atomic, the game is similar, but with much-improved graphics and sound. Not really my kind of puzzle game, but it's a great release that many will enjoy.

Edited by ls650