IGNORED

GoSub for Virtual Boy

atari2600land

level 29 has been added. I can't wait until this is finished so I can think about what I want to do for my next VB project. I also can hardly wait to see if 512k will hold 32 levels and a congratulations screen like I want it to. The link to the latest ROM is in my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think it is impossible to think about a commercial release with cartridge and packaging?

Perhaps you can discuss with Teampixel boy (colecovision) about making some new case for Virtual Boy? Sure the quantity needs to be important but you can resell casings to other developpers (for other homebrew games like Blox).

There is a slim chance. I heard KR155E of Planet Virtual Boy talk about a commercial run of a game, i think it was the winner of the 2009 Homebrew of the Year, but that will probably be Blox 2. By the way, I think I'm finished, you can get the rom in the link in my signature.

• 10 years later...

Hi Atari2600land in a few weeks I will be releasing the VB game cases, there is a thread going on our IG page: customgamecases about covers we have missed. (One being BLOX 2, which we will be building here this week) I'd love to add your game to our collection. Reach out! I'm sure we can come up with the Verbage for the back of the box, bullet points and Cover art. ;)

-Jeremy