IGNORED

Greatest Video Game Sytem Of All Time

Nick Frolos

I have a few hundred of a new video game system to sell. Each one is brand new and never opened. There is no console to this system. It is simply 2 controllers, a gun, an adapter and the video cables to hook it up to the TV. In the main controller are 168 classic video games programed in. It has every single good game ever made for the Atari 2600, 7800, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Sega Master System programed into one controller. The other controller plugs into the back of the main one. No more bulky consoles that break when you bump into them and no more stupid cartriges to clean and take up space. This is a no nonsense way to enjoy every great classic video game ever made like Joust, Duck Hunt, Super Mario Brothers, Hogan's Alley and 164 more for only $60! As I said I have a few hundred left but when they are gone they are gone for good. As far as I know I am the only one around with access to this merchandise and do not ask me why but you will never see this system anywhere else ever again. E-mail me at: ironrod22000@yahoo.com for more information and on how to get one.

Thank You, Nick Frolos

This sounds like one of those Famicom clone/pirate systems that they sell in Asia and in Chinatowns around the US. I got one for $20 that plays famicom carts and has about 20 games built-in although it advertises 99 games (a lot of dupes). I highly doubt it plays 2600, 7800, NES, and SMS games all in one though like this guy is claiming.

Screenshots and scans of the system might help too.

One of my friends bought an nes one awhile ago, it was shaped like a sony ps one, when he got it, there wasnt the hundreds of games avaiable, only a few with tons of levels in each game, plus it was all in black and white - which wasnt stated - i dont trustthose things - i sure hope no one buys into those things anymore

Yeah, we've all experienced similar NES knockoffs that are cheaply made and only have tons and tons of duplicate games on them. So a listing of games or screenshots of the games along with scans of the box and the system would help people decide if they want to spend money on this.

I've actually had fun with my knockoff famicom system. It lets me play famicom games and the joysticks are 9pin so it's easy to rewire an atari controller to work with the system. The funniest part is that the console looks like a red and purple Xbox but weighs less than a pound I think. It's so rinky-dink that I'm surprised it even works.

pirated stuff = not good

I guess I am more strict than others on this issue, but this is one of the reasons the Dreamcast died...  

Not only do they kill the gaming market, they drive up the prices for the legit buyers.

†B†V†

I agree with you especially about the dreamcast, but these famicom pirate systems are running an almost 20 year old console without new games coming out for it. Unless Nintendo plans on remaking the NES and releasing all the games that were available for it, I'm ok with my knockoff. I have a real NES btw so I should get an adapter to play famicom carts but some of those clones are funny.

:) I REALLY am a big enemy of pirated software, I destroy all that comes to me.

I recieved some pirated neo geo CD's in a deal... they died a fast andpainful death lol :)

I destroyed some fake carts too..... honestly .... When people like Carl from Songbird, and Playmore (people who are making games for the Neo Geo right now) go out of their way to publish these games..... we need to support them. Honestly, DON'T YOUJUST LOVE NEW JAG GAMES?! I mean come on!! I have been dying to work with companies that make new games for old systems... and to see a lot of their business destroyed by bootlegging... man that really hurts, and it hurts us in the future! We may not see more carts.

Just my 2-bits.

I do want to add, There is one reason why I do want an Emulator.... (I know someone is going to drill me on this one lol).... I can get games that were not released on it. IE starfox 2 for the NES. This game is on an emulator only..

personally, I am trying my hardest to get more people to make more games for older systems (snes/jag/neogeo/saturn/N64). I especially want to see new releases for the N64..... there could be some great games for that if some developers took the time.

That system has a large base, and if you could start pumping outtitles.... at a cost of $60-70, fans would buy.

If any of you know of any more development groups... that are developing games, let me know! Not only for the jag, but other systems (Only nes and beyond please).

†B†V†

I do not know what kind of crap all of you have bought but the system I am selling is nothing like the ones you are describing. This is THE SYSTEM for you if you like classic video games and who doesn't. This is not some knck off piece of Taiwan crap, it is very well made and has a very sleek design and is ingenious when it comes to getting the most out of classic gaming. Nick Frolos

I do not know what kind of crap all of you have bought but the system I am selling is nothing like the ones you are describing.  This is THE SYSTEM for you if you like classic video games and who doesn't.  This is not some knck off piece of Taiwan crap, it is very well made and has a very sleek design and is ingenious when it comes to getting the most out of classic gaming.   Nick Frolos

Please post a pic here....... This is one of the easiest sites to do it in, just click on the browse button below and choose your pic from your computer....

BTW....where is your multi game system made.......and what are you asking for one?

Just curious to see the pic of the unit and some screen shots.....any website for this?

Sounds like you will be stuck with your hundred or so Greatest Video Game Machines....... :lolblue: :lolblue: :lolblue:

Ok this is the 5th time this will be asked

PLEASE POST A PICTURE OF THE UNIT OR BOX

This is a no nonsense way to enjoy every great classic video game ever made like Joust, Duck Hunt, Super Mario Brothers, Hogan's Alley and 164 more for only $60!

there ya go skywalker

I have not posted a pic yet because I did not think too. The reason I did not think to post a pic is because there really is nothing to the system. I already told you there is no console just 2 controllers and a gun. If you want to get a better mental picture then I will describe the way they look more acturately. The main controller which has the 168 games programed in looks like a playstation controller and the other controller looks like a combination of the Super Nintendo controller and Sega Genesis controller. The gun looks more like a small handgun rather than a video game gun. And the adapter and video cables look the way they look. I do not have a digital comera but have access to one. I will try to post a pic soon but I have never done it before so hopefully I will be able to get it done but I cannot say for sure. Also if you are interested in more information on this system then e-mail me directly. Thank You, Nick

Ever used a search engine before ???  :D  

http://www.gamersgraveyard.com/repository/...powerplayer.jpg

I bet this is what he is talking about, if not it's probably very close. Check that site by the way, tons of weird NES clones on there.

That's a fun site, you pointed me in that direction awhile ago and I was able to ID my system.

Nick, the main question I have about your system is how is this statement possible? "It has every single good game ever made for the Atari 2600, 7800, Nintendo Entertainment System, and Sega Master System programed into one controller" That's why I'd like to see screenshots.

You simply select the system you want to play and it lists all the games it has programed for it and you select which one you want to play. I do not know what is up with you people calling this thing a "knock off". If it is a so called "knock off" it is the best and most sophisticated knock off I have ever seen. The bottom line is playing these great video games. If you want the games this system is where to get them. What would you rather do, buy all of the systems, you will be lucky to find one that is only half falling apart, and hunt down each cartrige and have a room full of crap that you spend more time cleaning up than playing? The Atari systems were always made very well but the Sega Master System was not strong enough to withstand even a minor accident and the Nintendo Entertainment System was a total joke. Talk about "knock off" quality. The pic of the one that guy posted looks similar but it is not the one I am selling, mine is better made than that. There is nothing that is going to go wrong with this system and if it is a so called "knock off" then let it be. Like the actual systems and cartriges themselves aside from Atari were top notch, give me a break. I never heard of a NES lasting and Sega lasted a little longer and the Atari could withstand most punishment but over time even the best made Atari System gets weak and starts to go on the fritz. Nick Frolos

You simply select the system you want to play and it lists all the games it has programed for it and you select which one you want to play.  I do not know what is up with you people calling this thing a "knock off".  If it is a so called "knock off" it is the best and most sophisticated knock off I have ever seen.  The bottom line is playing these great video games.  If you want the games this system is where to get them.  What would you rather do, buy all of the systems, you will be lucky to find one that is only half falling apart, and hunt down each cartrige and have a room full of crap that you spend more time cleaning up than playing?  The Atari systems were always made very well but the Sega Master System was not strong enough to withstand even a minor accident and the Nintendo Entertainment System was a total joke.  Talk about "knock off" quality.   The pic of the one that guy posted looks similar but it is not the one I am selling, mine is better made than that.  There is nothing that is going to go wrong with this system and if it is a so called "knock off" then let it be.  Like the actual systems and cartriges themselves aside from Atari were top notch, give me a break.  I never heard of a NES lasting and Sega lasted a little longer and the Atari could withstand most punishment but over time even the best made Atari System gets weak and starts to go on the fritz.  Nick Frolos

What do you mean they fall apart? I have a mint condition atari jr., sega genesis(2 of these actually), sega saturn, Nintendo Entertainment System, Turbo Grafx 16, Atari Jaguar, etc. etc. and none of them are falling apart at all. They all work great. I really don't think this is the place to sell your system, mainly because most of us would MUCH rather have the system and games, not some knockoff system. Plus, many of us have computers, for emulation and would do that before purchasing a knock off system. You're trying to sell this to ignorant people, as a great quality product that won't break and has every great game ever made, and I don't think there's any ignorant people at this forum.

Some of you people are all over the map with this post. Some of you think that I am desparate and I need to sell these systems. I do not really care if I ever sell them. If I do sell them I am keeping at least 10 for myself, even though I will only need one, because this is such a neat system to have. I have no doubt that most people here are video game geeks and get a video game boner over having the actual system. The system I am selling is sleek and sophisticated for those people who have a life and enjoy playing a video game every so often. My sugestion to the video game geeks here is get off of this board and into the gym. Life has so much more to offer than just playing video games. So get healthy, get in shape, and get a real life and start enjoying it. Nick Frolos