IGNORED

Wanted: ColecoVision System/Game/Accessory Catalogs

doubledown

I am looking for some ColecoVision System/Game/Accessory catalogs like this one:

post-4993-1248400935_thumb.jpg

They don't need to be perfect, but intact with all of the pages is prefered. I'm looking for as many as I can get, so if you have 1 or more you don't need, send me a PM with how many you have, what you're looking to get for them, and a shipping price to Toledo, OH, 43615. The cheapest shipping will probably be first class mail in a cardboard re-inforced, or padded envelope, unless you have a lot of them and would rather shipped boxed.

Thanks to all in advance.

I am looking for some ColecoVision System/Game/Accessory catalogs like this one:

They don't need to be perfect, but intact with all of the pages is prefered. I'm looking for as many as I can get, so if you have 1 or more you don't need, send me a PM with how many you have, what you're looking to get for them, and a shipping price to Toledo, OH, 43615. The cheapest shipping will probably be first class mail in a cardboard re-inforced, or padded envelope, unless you have a lot of them and would rather shipped boxed.

Would look nice in an original P.O.P Display ;)

I got one with 2 Donkey Kong Yellow bursts. I hope to retire on the sale of it...

post-18191-1248405309_thumb.jpg

-coleconut-

I got one with 2 Donkey Kong Yellow bursts. I hope to retire on the sale of it...

-coleconut-

For the night? :lol:

AX

Looking to include them with some secret project of yours? :D I'd love to know what. I'm sure I have some around here... will take a few weeks to find out how many.

AX

Not really a secret project. I'm just finally, after about 4 years, getting around to restoring and setting up my ColecoVision Kiosk. The Kiosk has two spots for the catalogs, and I'd like to fill them up. :D

-coleconut-

I just found out that I have one of these too, it's the Canadian variant. One of the Donkey Kong yellow bursts is in English, the other in French.

Well measuring the Kiosk's catalog holders, I estaimate that each will hold approximately 60-75 catalogs depending on how tightly they are packed. If I place the Driving Module where it goes, that blocks one of the holders, so I'd only need to fill one. I've got 4 catalogs myself, and 5 more on the way from members here. So I'm still looking for about 50 or so more. So come on guys look hard. Don't make me resort to making 50 "counterfeit" catalogs.