IGNORED

Fight Ghost and Goblins on your Colecovision!

youki

Ok Good news!

Retroillucid just said me that 10 more copies shoud be done!

So pre-order list re-open.

The ones already on the waiting list will receive a mail soon.

8 Cartridges left at the time i write this message.

That's right! ... a total of 60 copies will be available at the release

So hurry if you're willing to get your copy :)

There will be no other after this

There's 8 copies left for now

Contact Youki or send a mail here: coleco_gnz@atomicfe.com

Ok Good news!

Hate to say it, but for me it kinda takes the fun and urgency out of collecting/pre-ordering when you keep expanding the production run... :|

Ok Good news!

Hate to say it, but for me it kinda takes the fun and urgency out of collecting/pre-ordering when you keep expanding the production run... :|

Why? the production run have been expanded because there was demand and retroillucid try to satisfy maximum of people. But the production can not be expanded to the infiny.

The pre-ordering is done to calibrate the production. Cart are not done in a factory in china in huge quantities!!!

Ok Good news!

Why? the production run have been expanded because there was demand and retroillucid try to satisfy maximum of people. But the production can not be expanded to the infiny.

The pre-ordering is done to calibrate the production. Cart are not done in a factory in china in huge quantities!!!

At this point, no more will be produced

Ghost N Zombies is Limited to 60 Copies

Ok Good news!

I apologize if I offended. I totally understand it from a business point of view. But those who jumped up thinking they were getting 1 of a limited run of 30 or 40 or whatever are now not quite as 'unique'. Kind of like the thrill of being one of the 80 Yellow PMC owners... if they'd run the rest in Yellow, the game would still rock-- just wouldn't 'feel' as special knowing you were an early supporter. :)

Same way with Fireman-- the talk of an expanded run also included something to distinguish the additional carts, not just to capitalize on units in our limited niche market. With Fireman, I was kinda bummed I missed out on the opportunity to order it when it was offered in early July. Not a big deal, but still, got that 'aw shucks-- if I'd just logged on a day earlier' feeling. Not getting that here. Seems like every time someone thinks they got the 'last one' there were more being offered.

Again, I'm not trying to discount the project or the awesome work you guys are putting into it! I just don't feel any urgency to get a copy, and was explaining why.

Thanks for being part of the community and hopefully understanding where I'm coming from on this! It's of course, your project to do what you want to with!

Do you buy game to do some sort of speculation?

anyway 60 cartridges , instead of 50 , i don't think it will change something.

I don't manage the production, i'm just the coder and for me , more people have cartridge of my game more i'm happy. :)

If you want to be the only one to have one specific cartridge in the world, do your own game! ;)

That's just my point of view. Do get it wrong! :)

Any updates on this release? I know it's coming in September but I was wondering if there is any news for us fans?

Is the box shown in the post the final art? Is there a manual that you can show a picture of?

By the way... yes I'm excited about this one!

Oh and Youki... for your next ambitious project... were you thinking another port of an original arcade game or a new game of your own?

Any updates on this release? I know it's coming in September but I was wondering if there is any news for us fans?

Is the box shown in the post the final art? Is there a manual that you can show a picture of?

Oh and Youki... for your next ambitious project... were you thinking another port of an original arcade game or a new game of your own?

Here's the manual (sorry for the poor pic)

By the way: There's some copies left of Ghost N Zombies

post-11933-1250441045_thumb.png

Here's the manual (sorry for the poor pic)

By the way: There's some copies left of Ghost N Zombies

Awesome! :)

Ghost N Zombies will be shipping soon. :) The Carts are being assembled at ColletorVision headquarters. I have the boxes and labels ready here. I also received the USPS Priority Mail boxes from the postal service today for shipping this awesome game to all U.S. customers.

I guess there are a couple copies left... If you want a copy of this awesome game, better send a request soon. ;)

If you want a copy of this awesome game, better send a request soon.

In fact no more are available. I have already some people on waiting list. (in case some don't pay or don't want buy anymore)

Wow, so many requests for your first Coleco game, now I'm jaleous! ;-)

Take care because one day someone may argue about the artificial rarety you created by releasing a limited number of cartridges and not understand why you don't release this game anymore... well, it happends many times to me, specially after someone put his cartridge for sale on eBay for one hundred dollars or more... I don't like this, but it's the game I guess.

i don't produce the cartrige myself. CollectorVision does. And they manage production quantities themself.

personnaly , I would love to be able to sell 100 000 copies :)

Unfortunaly we are no more in 1982.

I'm looking foward to have feedback about the game from cartridge owner.

Wow, so many requests for your first Coleco game, now I'm jaleous!

But when you started coleco development you didn't have your Documentation and your Starter Kit! :)

i don't produce the cartrige myself. CollectorVision does. And they manage production quantities themself.

personnaly , I would love to be able to sell 100 000 copies :)

Unfortunaly we are no more in 1982.

I'm looking foward to have feedback about the game from cartridge owner.

Wow, so many requests for your first Coleco game, now I'm jaleous!

But when you started coleco development you didn't have your Documentation and your Starter Kit! :)

We're not in 1982?? Gee.. with all these releases this year it sure feels that way! lol

September will be a fun month with Ghost and Zombies!!

• 2 weeks later...

Retroillucid said me it should be for end of september. It seems he is a little late on his initial planning. But seing the number of game is about to release. (Mario, Ghost'nZombie , Penguin Land , pooyan(?) ... ) , that's understandable.

I'm looking foward that customers got the cartridge too, and hope feedbacks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

For whom didn't pay Collectorvision for the cartridge yet , it is the very last call.

At the end of the week , you cartridge will be attribued to somebody else on the waiting list.

Please check , your spam folder just in case my e-mail asking for payment arrived in it.

Thanks.