IGNORED

Tuition/moving sale

Time to cut the fat. Priced to sell.

2600 consoles $20 OBO

Sears 4 switch

post-5530-1249061502_thumb.jpg

little black Yobo NES clone $30

post-5530-1249060327_thumb.jpg

"Aliens" Arcade machine (Tallahassee pick up only) make offer.

Sega bass fishing with controller for Dreamcast $12

post-5530-1249348932_thumb.jpg

Dreamblaster $5

post-5530-1249349017_thumb.jpg

Wico CC $5

post-5530-1249349054_thumb.jpg

Weird ass Sansui headphone fader controller $10

post-5530-1249445491_thumb.jpg

Consoles with issues make offer

Saturn (needs laser probably)

post-5530-1249445537_thumb.jpgpost-5530-1249445557_thumb.jpg

post-5530-1249445986_thumb.jpg

2600 light 6 ?

post-5530-1249063268_thumb.jpg

Intellivision model 1 ?

post-5530-1249063279_thumb.jpgpost-5530-1249445443_thumb.jpg

post-5530-1249445454_thumb.jpg

other:

Commodore carts untested

post-5530-1249445506_thumb.jpg

Road Rash nuf said

post-5530-1249445470_thumb.jpg

Boxed 2600 games

post-5530-1249445763_thumb.jpg post-5530-1249445772_thumb.jpg

this is pretty much it other than maybe some Xbox controllers.

also selling an '80's Ibanez Roadstar II Bass guitar and ART xtreme personal effects processor PM for more info.

Edited by Cobra Commander

I always tell myself I'm going to mod/repair my stuff, but I never end up doing it. Sadly, that Colecovision you sold me needs a new chip. Same goes for my Intellivision. Plus, my Virtual Boy has the dreaded display glitch. And I've been meaning to case-mod an old GBA for about a year now.

I'm such a procrastinator.

I always tell myself I'm going to mod/repair my stuff, but I never end up doing it. Sadly, that Colecovision you sold me needs a new chip. Same goes for my Intellivision. Plus, my Virtual Boy has the dreaded display glitch. And I've been meaning to case-mod an old GBA for about a year now.

I'm such a procrastinator.

I got about four or five halfway done mods that have been going on for a few years now. Maybe after the move...... ya right.

LOL... if it makes you feel better someone grabbed the Tac-2 before me :D you know me I mainly anted them for the boxes, but I just got the DC kisok and gave my sister the fishing controller I had for Christmas (then I found Bass at my Mother's house so she is wasting it! :mad:) Anywho... I'll make sure if I find some more DC stuff to PM You. I have two starfires (but no boxes) so mainly I want the gun for the box and to see how that "noisey cricket" (MIB reference) works :D I love me some HOTD2

AX

Edited by the.golden.ax

LOL... if it makes you feel better someone grabbed the Tac-2 before me :D you know me I mainly anted them for the boxes, but I just got the DC kisok and gave my sister the fishing controller I had for Christmas (then I found Bass at my Mother's house so she is wasting it! :mad:) Anywho... I'll make sure if I find some more DC stuff to PM You. I have two starfires (but no boxes) so mainly I want the gun for the box and to see how that "noisey cricket" (MIB reference) works :D I love me some HOTD2

AX

Just to tell you those guns are amazing. Definately deserves the name "Noisy Cricket". With Automatic mode and Automatic mode w/ Auto reload, what more can you ask for??????

AX

Just to tell you those guns are amazing. Definately deserves the name "Noisy Cricket". With Automatic mode and Automatic mode w/ Auto reload, what more can you ask for??????

HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2! RULES!

AX

HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2! RULES!

Damn right son!