IGNORED

HSC 6 Contest 16: H.E.R.O.

JellE

89,185 Getting Better ;)

And Better: 95,155 :)

I got 96K+ but picture too blurry. Here's one right before:

hmmm you've just pipped my score I see, well I don't see as them dust mites got into your camera :P

Great stuff, the competition for 2nd?! place is hotting up ;)

Edited by therealbountybob

89,185 Getting Better ;)

And Better: 95,155 :)

I got 96K+ but picture too blurry. Here's one right before:

hmmm you've just pipped my score I see, well I don't see as them dust mites got into your camera :P

Great stuff, the competition for 2nd?! place is hotting up ;)

Okay, just gave it another shot; so far everyday I play I get a better and better score.

post-12094-1249599123_thumb.jpg

Anyone want to take a guess at what happens to the Joust scoreboard after 9,999,999 score?

hmm Atariksi, knowing my luck there'd be a power cut! Maybe a special message ending the game :?: Novice level is too easy for an advanced player such as yourself :) hopefully we will play Joust on skilled or advanced soon :!:

p.s. will play H.E.R.O. later ;)

Anyone want to take a guess at what happens to the Joust scoreboard after 9,999,999 score?

hmm Atariksi, knowing my luck there'd be a power cut! Maybe a special message ending the game :?: Novice level is too easy for an advanced player such as yourself :) hopefully we will play Joust on skilled or advanced soon :!:

I wasn't playing it-- a 6-year old did that score and I took a snapshot.

When will you be getting 18-bit score in Hero?

P.S.: I wrote this msg at 2:56am.

Blimey a 6 year old super-star by the sounds of it... as for my 18-bit score in HERO, well this may be some time as I'm stuck in the 90-99K zone... must be more patient when descending :ponder: What happened in Joust then, did the scoreboard break :?: :!:

p.s. 99,185

Mini Table

devwebcl 204K (L.??)

mapa 115K (16)

atariksi 103K (16)

therealbountybob 99K (15)

atardi 91K (17)

darthkur 86K (15)

roadrunner61K (10)

divya16 40K (9)

post-19705-1249719424.jpg

Blimey a 6 year old super-star by the sounds of it... as for my 18-bit score in HERO, well this may be some time as I'm stuck in the 90-99K zone... must be more patient when descending :ponder: What happened in Joust then, did the scoreboard break :?: :!:

p.s. 99,185

Mini Table

devwebcl 204K (L.??)

mapa 115K (16)

atariksi 103K (16)

therealbountybob 99K (15)

atardi 91K (17)

darthkur 86K (15)

roadrunner61K (10)

divya16 40K (9)

The score goes to ZERO without any prefix zeroes (as if you just started the game) so you can't tell that you ever achieved 10 million. However, WAVE # is stuck at 0 after you flip over wave 99. And that 6 year old's name is not Blimey.

It looks more like 89,185 to me on the small picture :)

Hmm it does, well definitely had 99k... anyway here's a better score, though you'll have to trust me on that last digit ;)

110,080 (16)

We've still got until late Fri 14th to play :?: Might be enuf time to suss those moving walls :!:

p.s. Atariksi "you should be on a stage".... you know the rest... "there's one leaving in 10 minutes" :lol:

post-19705-1249803874.jpg

Hmm it does, well definitely had 99k... anyway here's a better score, though you'll have to trust me on that last digit ;)

110,080 (16)

It looks more like 111,080 not 110,080 to me :rolling:

You Guys :D

You got to stop joking around and spend your time wisely and rescue some people dying in the mines. Time is the essence as I got a higher score getting to level 16 then I did getting to level 17.

post-12094-1249845441_thumb.jpg

110,080 (16)

It looks more like 111,080 not 110,080 to me :rolling:

You Guys :D

You got to stop joking around and spend your time wisely and rescue some people dying in the mines. Time is the essence as I got a higher score getting to level 16 then I did getting to level 17.

You're right... I've failed yet again to rescue the poor chap down on Level 16... he'll have to wait another day... what were they doing down there again? Anyone noticed the thingy stuck behind the scenery on the last screen but one from the bottom of level 7, forgot to mention a couple of pixels and a fruit lighting up on level 7 of WBro when you got near the end, maybe it's a level 7 thing, boy I'm great at dinner parties :roll:

If not tomorrow it'll be Thu or Fri... I managed a couple of those moving walls for the 1st time today so things are looking up. 113,450 I think devwebcl has got it covered unless atardi gets polishing that urn ;)

post-19705-1249848795.jpg

You're right... I've failed yet again to rescue the poor chap down on Level 16... he'll have to wait another day... what were they doing down there again? Anyone noticed the thingy stuck behind the scenery on the last screen but one from the bottom of level 7, forgot to mention a couple of pixels and a fruit lighting up on level 7 of WBro when you got near the end, maybe it's a level 7 thing, boy I'm great at dinner parties :roll:

Yes, that moving creature behind a wall is there, I've always wanted to know what it is. It looks like a spider...

Yes, that moving creature behind a wall is there, I've always wanted to know what it is. It looks like a spider...

I thought it was another bug (in the program).

So when does the level become "Pro" instead of a number?

I thought it was another bug (in the program).

So when does the level become "Pro" instead of a number?

After level 20 the next levels become "pro" and look like kind of random generated mazes, but I've read also that level starts from level 13 and forth... I'm not sure, with my highest score I passed 3 or 4 more levels, Actually the level "21" was really easy (compare to 20th).

You're right... I've failed yet again to rescue the poor chap down on Level 16... he'll have to wait another day... what were they doing down there again? ...

What do you mean "they"? He's the same guy. He went to search for gold and got enough but then the alien spiders who rule below found out and spread radioactivity all around and he's almost done for but isn't dropping the gold to make a run for it. So you decide to rescue him without his gold and cure him, but only to found out that next day he has run away from the hospital and back in the mines doing the same mistake again.