IGNORED

Cheap Crazy Climber play copy (no end label)

Captain Beard

If anyone's looking for a cheap copy of Crazy Climber, I am auctioning off one with a missing end label and exposed screw hole on eBay.

Son of a bitch, I just bought a portable tv on the internet. Dammit!!!!!! :x

Did it come with a Ben Heck book? If so it was mine, congratulations! I will ship it out Mon or Tues, if it was you who won of course ;)

Hey I just want to turn it into a red label version with a real inside. If someone else wants it more, bid more than $30.

AX

Well, that won't happen now. At the risk of ruining a beyond generous offer, I need to chime in. I am the one who made the first bid and if I was not a member here, all I would have known from ebay is that the auction was cancelled while there were bids. What would anyone else conclude from that information?

Am I wrong to feel just a bit put off?

Nope.

Frankly, I'm really glad that you're here so you know the scoop.

eBay makes you choose a reason for canceling the auction, but you have to choose from pre-set choices so I couldn't lay out all the details.

So if you still feel put out, just let me know if there's anything else from my eBay store you're interested in and I'll cut you a deal. A really good deal -- I promise.

Nope.

eBay makes you choose a reason for canceling the auction, but you have to choose from pre-set choices so I couldn't lay out all the details.

So if you still feel put out, just let me know if there's anything else from my eBay store you're interested in and I'll cut you a deal. A really good deal -- I promise.

Great communication like this makes you the best to deal with here and on ebay. Just getting this kind of response, I feel better; no need to cut me a deal. Let's consider this all water under the bridge.

Nope.

Great communication like this makes you the best to deal with here and on ebay. Just getting this kind of response, I feel better; no need to cut me a deal. Let's consider this all water under the bridge.

Hey McCallister... I'd have had no way to know it was an AA member that had the $9.99 bid that I outbid... nor would I have known about the $29.99 BIN price if someone didn't post that in this thread... I'd have just bid my $30 and hoped to win. For my part in this I appologize...

Unrelated:

When I am about to list stuff on eBay I always post in the forums for 15% less first... then put it on eBay a bit later... and oddly AA members still pay the eBay prices and buy it there instead. Weird, huh?

AX

Unrelated:

When I am about to list stuff on eBay I always post in the forums for 15% less first... then put it on eBay a bit later... and oddly AA members still pay the eBay prices and buy it there instead. Weird, huh?

Heh. I know I've done that before.

For my part, it's as simple as being too lazy to click on all your links here on AA, but when the pictures show up on eBay I think to check if it's a variant I don't have.