IGNORED

VecVoice ?!? Info please :)

deadtech

Hello folks, I was checking out some of the other forums on this board, and saw a mention of the VecVoice for Vectrex. I would like more info on this item? As a new (well, I should have it in a few days) Vec owner, I am interested in this thing. :) I have never heard of it, I guess it is a homebrew add-on? What games support it? Thanks for any info on this.

-deadtech

The VecVoice is a new add on device for the Vectrex (and maybe Atari consoles too). It plugs into Vectrex controller port 2 and speaks syllables programmed into carts. Two carts currently support it: New version of Berzerk (Verzerk) .. and my Pythagorean Theorem Cart (very talkative). The voice sounds robot like .. and is based on the same technology that went into the Intellivoice and the Odyssey Voice module.

The VecVoice with the Verzerk and Pythagorean Theorm cart made their North American debut at the Cinciclassic Show last weekend.

Contact me by private message to order.

Rob Mitchell, Atlanta, GA