IGNORED

HSC 6 Contest 18: Flip and Flop

JellE

So at this early stage it's shannon vs mapa for their first win of the season :grin:

I think I'll have to live without winning ;)

Mapa will probably beat me. I usually only get my best score on my first round.

I don't think so, maybe I'll not even try any more, but the end of contest is far away yet so who knows ;)

I usually just count the number of tiles and moves with the monkey and not trying to SEE where it hangs :) Yes in some level (16,17,18?) the trap was holding enemies longer again.

That's the spirit, double reverse psychology ;)

Edited by therealbountybob

20,295 Level 14ish :x

I only see ATX version of this game floating around. Any ATR version or executable as my PC interface to Atari doesn't do ATX stuff. I can deal with ATRs as they are just sector dumps after you remove the header.

The .rom won't work? Let me see if I can find the .atr version. If I can, I will PM it to you.

It's on Homesoft disk 264 which is an ATR if that helps?

That didn't load either on my 800XL. That must contain some special DOS on it as I can't even view the directory.

Almost sounds like you need to run the translator disk.

jelle c'mon have a go!

If I feel up to it...6 more weeks and I should be feeling up to doing stuff again. (Fingers crossed) Anyway... good luck guys... and eventually everything will be back to normal. In the meantime, thank you Jason for helping out. It is greatly appreciated!!

38,010. Almost finished level 20! I'm in the zone now. :)

post-9712-125209448696_thumb.png

Impressive work :?: :!: (played before I saw your post) I had to dig out my trusty quickshot to combat your new weapons... the comp pro stick didn't seem to understand I meant left when I moved up and left under pressure! I just got to level 21 :P 41,800 GAME ON

Quick table time :D

post-19705-125209705375.jpg

post-9712-125209448696_thumb.png

Impressive work :?: :!: (played before I saw your post) I had to dig out my trusty quickshot to combat your new weapons... the comp pro stick didn't seem to understand I meant left when I moved up and left under pressure! I just got to level 21 :P 41,800 GAME ON

Wow Bob...couldn't even let me have the high score for a measly hour, huh? ;)

I guess it's back to work for me. :)

Wow Bob...couldn't even let me have the high score for a measly hour, huh? ;)

I guess it's back to work for me. :)

I'll give you the rest of the night to catch up :evil: :!:

63,925. Got to level 26. Here are a couple spoilers and a hint:

Levels 23 and 24: You get a break on the fly papers. They last much longer.

Levels 25 and 26: It goes back to 1 pattern but No fly papers...which leads to my hint:

Learn to not rely on fly paper. Keep yourself JUST ahead of the zoo keeper/net. Don't let yourself get too far ahead of them because they're smart and they'll cut you off at the pass. If you are near a fly paper (before level 25), just keep circling around it...you'll get far enough ahead of the enemy that they'll try to cut you off and land on the fly paper.

post-9712-125218671202_thumb.png

Edited by Deteacher