IGNORED

Whatever happend to SS4U?

mister_pal

Hey as long as people stick to posting actual quotes, do not threaten violence, or non-legal actions against him. Do not post his private information, and keep it fact based... I really don't see how he can do anything legal, or should. He only shows his bad act by the things he does publicly. If you want to deal with someone like that, then that is your choice. Personally I don't. He contacted me through eBay unprovoked calling me an Atari Age *******, so I think the responsibility for that kind of thing is really his. I didn't respond or call him anything back.

AX

IMO the best thing that can be done afa Ebay is concerned, is to report the harassment every time because at the very least it shows a history of abusive comments. This way if someone does go after that person legally, it can be used as evidence to establish a pattern of behaviour that extends over a period of time.

Also, responding in any manner, in Ax's words, takes the responsibility off him. IMO Ax is spot on. Lets not give him any info to be used in retaliation.

why do we concern ourselves with a former AA member who chooses of his own free will, to diss AA and certain AA members (going by this thread) to hell and back...or is it a case of come back SS4U, all is forgiven/let bygones be bygones

Or am I missing something

Oh BOY, are you missing something.

get those mails off to ebay, they are bullying and rude. Maybe they will do something about this little shit

They won't do anything.

I tried to report this stuff on someone who was selling stuff and claiming it to be true copies of the games and trying to rip people off...

I got a warning from ebay. Of all people, I am ht one that got a warning and they were the ones that threatened me.

I hate ebay.

• 4 weeks later...

Lucky I happened upon this, as I was actually watching about 5 items from him. Is he really that bad?

SSFU is history's greatest monster.

Seriously, go back and look at some of his old posts. He bragged that he was deliberately driving up all auction prices for Jaguar items by bidding on and buying up all rare items, then turning around and selling them in his eBay store for huge markups. You can thank him for single-handedly causing copies of BattleSphere to double in price on eBay, for example.

Several folks have also complained that when he bought items from them, then made claims to PayPal and eBay that the items never arrived - and has received refunds, despite the fact that sellers were able to produce shipping receipts, and in some cases even proved that the items were delivered and signed for!

He also charges high rates for shipping - and then turns around and cheaps out by pulling such stunts as shipping boxed items in bubble envelopes by USPS!

SSFU is a huge con artist and is no fan of the Jaguar: he has systematically raped the community with his speculation.

If you are a Jaguar fan, I recommend that you not do business with him.

Wow, I looked at some of his posts that were linked to this thread... What a douchebottle. Are there any reputable Jaguar eBay sellers that anyone's had good experiences with?

You generally have to be careful with Jag "resellers".... they're quite often a shaggy, dirty and slimey bunch. I recently purchased (2) "like new" Jag controllers from B&C (bruce&cathy) ComputerVisions and what I received were a mismatched pair of shite that looked like something Al just received from his latest bum ePay purchase. Yes indeedy folks... for the low, low price of $20, I received from (B&C) two Atari Jaguar controllers... one was an original thin cabled, black keypad'd controller (what you got when you bought the system) and the other was a thick cabled, grey keypad'd, controller that was sold separately. Umm.... when I purchase two of something , I expect them to match. Ahem... anyway, don't forget the fact that BOTH came with those white marks that you cannot rub out, ala all those carts Al just received from yet another ePay dolt.

Buyer beware!!! I will also note, these people (B&C especially) are HORRIBLE communicators. Be surprised if they received your e-mail and/or speak any english!

Sorry... but that's been my experience with them personally. Not pulling any punches here. Thanks for the (no)customer service guys!

Edited by save2600
  • Like 1

I recently purchased (2) "like new" Jag controllers from B&C (bruce&cathy) ComputerVisions and what I received were a mismatched pair of shite that looked like something Al just received from his latest bum ePay purchase. Yes indeedy folks... for the low, low price of $20, I received from (B&C) two Atari Jaguar controllers... one was an original thin cabled, black keypad'd controller (what you got when you bought the system) and the other was a thick cabled, grey keypad'd, controller that was sold separately. Umm.... when I purchase two of something , I expect them to match.

While I can't dispute the condition of the controllers, I think expecting them to be exactly the same is probably a stretch.

Knowing that there are different varieties, I probably would have asked if they were the same, or if they could send 2 of the same if possible.

That doesn't excuse them not being "like new" though.

Seriously? "ePay"? That's the best you can come up with to put down eBay? That doesn't even make sense. Sounds like you're complaining that everything on there isn't free.

That's not it at all. the Pay in ePay refers to their incessant fees and the constant changing and raising of them. It *is* a horrible and hostile environment to transact business in today. Many sellers are amateur hacks, trying to "cash in" on garbage they know absolutely nothing about and many buyers are out to get something for nothing by lying and making false claims about never receiving or "item not as described".

The ePay of today sucks and I've been with them since '98. ScamPal too and now they're one and the same. Yeah, I can come up with lots of "cute" acronyms ;) And btw: yes, since you brought it up, evilBay can foster an overpriced and outrageous climate. People with more dollars than sense. That's common knowledge and when referenced, is why so many people make the distinction between eBay prices and AtariAge prices publicly. Yes, there can be "good" deals from time to time there, still - but its reputation precedes itself.

Edited by save2600
  • Like 5

...ePay...

Seriously? "ePay"? That's the best you can come up with to put down eBay? That doesn't even make sense. Sounds like you're complaining that everything on there isn't free.

Thank-you for derailing the topic buddy.

Anyways does anyone else know any other names SS4U's alternate ebay accounts?