IGNORED

Whatever happend to SS4U?

mister_pal

• 2 months later...

Don't think Michael Sweet is now starting to be a decent and good guy to do Jaguar business with, he's not. He bids on everything Jaguar, jacking up prices, even if he doesn't plan on paying too high a price for an item, because that will limit his profit return upon flipping it later. He hawks over the Jaguar ebay section buying up and hording anything rare and Jaguar - this makes it much more expensive to get anything rare and Jaguar for other people because he has multiples of many things.

For instance the following confirms rare Jag multiples' hording and stingyness and the fact he is NOT a real Jaguar fan as he said years ago in posts here or JS2 - He said: "Isn't everyone into the Jaguar for the money, well I sure am."

a ssfu-current auction

YOU ARE BUYING AS PICTURED EXTREMIST PACKS 1,2,3 AS PICTURED IN THIS ADD. EXTREMIST PACK 3 IS NUMERED 58/100. THESE PACKS ARE IN LIKE NEW CONDITION, NO MARKS ON THE DISCS AT ALL.CASES HAVE SURFACE SCRATCHES THATS ALL OTHER WISE AWESOME CONDITION. I AM SELLING PARTS OF MY COLLECTION SO I CAN HELP MY WIFE WHO SUFFERED 2 HEART ATTACKS THIS YEAR. AS WE ALL NO I AM NOT A TRUE COLLECTOR BUT I DO HAVE A SECOND SET OF THESE NUMBERED 26/100 SO I DO HAVE SOME COLLECTION LEFT.IMMEDIATE PAYMENT IS EXPECTED OR SOMEONE ELSE CAN STILL BUY IT FROM UNDER YOU.

He is the same dick he always was, if anyone buys from him, they are just helping to keep him around and enforce his anal speculations. :P Try to find things from other sellers first.

Of, course, it's understandable to trade with him if he has something you really want, like maybe the Jagwired auctions he has up now could be tempting.

Look at this as an example of his outrageous shipping charges!:

S/H FOR INTERNATIONAL WILL BE $150.00 UPS GLOBAL

Those Jagwired mags he bought off of me several years ago, before I knew what a total Shylock ASS he is. I wanted those mags to go to a true collector, which he convinced me at the time he was, and that he'd never sell those magazines. I of course found out later what a total worthless piece of crap he really is...I'm suprised he waited this long to auction the mags off, although it's probably his hundredth attemp at selling them for way too much money. Stay far away from this guy, I don't care if he has the absolute last copy of some Jag item in the world, let him keep it. Let him take it all to the grave with him and just pray it's an early grave. Total scum. Oh, and I talked with him at length once too, when he was buying tose Jagwired mags, he can come off as a nice guy and your new friend, but it's all bullshit and if you read between the lines you'll realize it's all a forced act.