IGNORED

Anybody else...

Foxy Cleopatra

...taking September 22nd off work? It has become a tradition since Halo 2 to take the day (or two) off when a new one comes out. I will be on Live all morning and afternoon. If you're home send a Hallo!

ABSOLUTELY! I'm glad to hear that someone else does this besides me. :)

Took the day off for Halo 2, 3 and even Halo Wars.

Edited by 16-bit

I have taken days off of work for system launches, (Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii) Halo 2 and 3 and even, dare I say, Harry Potter Books. I have since retired from the midnight launch / take the next day off scene, but I am proud that there are still those who carry the torch!

In traditional Halo fashion there are a number of Gamestop stores running midnight releases for ODST.

Here's the list for those who have a reserve in at GS:

Midnight ODST Releases

I'll be grabbing mine @ midnight! :D Anyone else?

Edited by 16-bit

I didn't have an X-Box when Halo came out so I didn't get it.

I didn't have a 360 when Halo 2 came out so I didn't get it.

I DO have a 360 now that Halo 3 is coming out... but I'm not going to get it. :)

FPS haven't been my thing since Doom 2. I just can't get into them anymore. Now if Halo 3 was an RPG...

Tempest

Eh...reviewers don't know shit. IGN will rate it good, because it's popular, not because it's good (though it will be good, unless they seriously fuck it up or something)

Only 8 more hours (here, and I can slink to Walmat and harvest me a copy :P Then, well, there goes whta little freee time I'll have left.

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, your not Master Chief, but eh...I think it'll breathe new life into the Halo franchise IMO

I didn't have an X-Box when Halo came out so I didn't get it.

I didn't have a 360 when Halo 2 came out so I didn't get it.

I DO have a 360 now that Halo 3 is coming out... but I'm not going to get it. :)

FPS haven't been my thing since Doom 2. I just can't get into them anymore. Now if Halo 3 was an RPG...

Tempest

ECHO

I cant get into them. I had fun with Gears of War but got bored. Same with Red Faction and thats not even a 1st person shooter really.

I played Halo 1 (almost finished it), Halo 2 (barely) and didnt buy Halo 3. Played online for a while too, just cant seem to find the appeal.

I played 1st person shooters for hundreds of hours in the 1990's and I just cant seem to get into them anymore no matter what new things

they improve on. Just complete and total burnout.

Eh...reviewers don't know shit. IGN will rate it good, because it's popular, not because it's good (though it will be good, unless they seriously fuck it up or something)

Only 8 more hours (here, and I can slink to Walmat and harvest me a copy :P Then, well, there goes whta little freee time I'll have left.

Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, your not Master Chief, but eh...I think it'll breathe new life into the Halo franchise IMO

I can't wait to be an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper, wheeeeeee!!! Four more hours!!! :D

What's your gamertag Video? Foxy and Moycon, sent you guys requests too.

IRON MAN XV is mine.

If we can manage to all be on live at some point, it would be perfect for a Firefight match. :)

Edited by 16-bit

My tag is moycon.

I dont have this yet though. I just got back from Gamestop. The controller bundle wasn't being sold in the stores unless you pre-ordered it. I'm going to check the website and see if they are still available.

EDIT : Well crap. They are not and the bundles are showing up on eBay for like $150-$200. Silly.

Amazon does have a deal going on right now. ODST for $50.99 plus you get a $10 credit for a future video game purchase.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HWB68K/ref=s9_simz_gw_s0_p63_t1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1SF5MKXSYN2QBC27QTPT&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Edited by moycon