IGNORED

DP guide and some rarity numbers downgraded...

Atari2600Lives

Tinkering with 9's and 10's though will have drastic effects on their value,

I thought we were all in this hobby for the fun of the games and because we enjoy the collection aspect, not for the investment potential or total-sum-worth of our respective collections. :D

(By the way, this message is posted with tongue-in-cheek, having seen many other messagers get spanked whenever the topic of (shudder) "How much is this worth?" rears its ugly head.) ;)

Adam, now you're taking a piss

I'm not familiar with that one. Is it the same as full of shit ? Or are you saying I'm being stupid ?

Anyway I had 4 Malagai and 3 Quadrun at one point as well. Now I just have one of each.

Malagai

I traded one to Mark Androvich one to Dansomthing (the corrections officer who ebayed his collection a few month back including a Quadrun and Malagai both of which came from me) I used them to trade towards an Eli's Ladder. Actually I used the Quadrun plus cash to get the Eli's and then he bought the Malagai with the cash I just gave him. I don't remember what happened to the third its possible I still have it here.

Quadrun

I traded one to Dansomething and broke up a boxed one. The box and instructions went to Curt Vendel and the cart well I don't remeber that one. Maybee I traded that to Mark Androvich as well but I know that one is gone. All I have left is my shrinkwrapped copy.

I like the rare carts. I am more into this for the wheeling and dealing than the games themselves. If I have extra cash on hand I'll pick up doubles just to trade in the furture. I just parted with my last extra Lockjaw to some NES collector (NESChampion). You can't go wrong with extra 8s 9s and 10s. Makes for great tradebait. Maybee it doesn't makes sense but I have fun.

Adam

Oh, "taking a piss" is a British expression, look it up

Heh.. taking THE piss. Not a piss!

'Taking the piss' is basically just making fun of or teasing someone....sometimes used as an expression of amazement

at someones behaviour.. (eg..someone says to a friend..'can I borrow

£10,000 please? ...answer..'You're taking the piss!!)

Jobf

Oh, "taking a piss" is a British expression, look it up

Heh.. taking THE piss. Not a piss!

'Taking the piss' is basically just making fun of or teasing someone....sometimes used as an expression of amazement

at someones behaviour.. (eg..someone says to a friend..'can I borrow

£10,000 please? ...answer..'You're taking the piss!!)

Jobf

Now your just taking the piss arn't you :roll:

Yeah, I know I typed it in wrong, I didn't want to go back and edit it. :roll:

take the piss Vrb phrs.

1. To ridicule, to tease, to make fun off. Cf. 'extract the urine'.

2. To take advantage of, to exploit. E.g."Just because they like looking after their grand children, doesn't mean you can dump the kids on them every weekend whilst you go out clubbing. That's just taking the piss."