IGNORED

Items For Sale, have excess to do away with.

NightSprinter

• 3 weeks later...

Already responded, Nathan. Also, can the one who bought Monkey Island from me send a PM? I need to give you the tracking number. For the others that bought items, check your PMs for your tracking info.

For now, as I have been forced out of my home the sale thread will be put on hiatus. When things settle down, I will resume. I sincerely apologize for any hassle caused.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got some more stuff up, and sold items taken off the list. Someone was asking a few months ago about a power supply for an original Atari 520STM computer. I've got the brick (untested, as I don't have such a machine myself), so if anybody needs one of these let me know what you want to pay for it.

[Edit 11:11am, 9/9/10] Also got a boxed VCS cartridge adapter for the 5200 if anyone's interested.

Edited by NightSprinter

Attention anyone interested in my items: one of my grandparents is in the hospital and not doing very well. I must go out of state for an unspecified amount of time to visit him and provide support for family. I ask that you kindly have patience if you're waiting on item shipment or wishing to purchase something until I return to my residence.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, if anyone has a mouse for the ST, I'd be willing to trade for one. My Golden Image brush mouse doesn't work on its first button, and side-to-side movement isn't too hot anymore. Same for a composite cable, would like to see pics of the quality of a composite cable for the STE (low and med resolutions).

Edited by NightSprinter