IGNORED

Looking to buy an Starpath/Arcadia Supercharger

Vetek

Hi there, I'm looking to buy an Starpath/Arcadia Supercharger. I'll pay 20 american dollars including s&h, and I live in Ontario, Canada (so shipping is basically the same price as shipping to other americans.)

I'd prefer to get ahold of one with game(s), manual, ect, but if these are not availible I am still interested. Mail me at Peter@Weezer.ca if you can help out, and also make a post here so I know whats up.

Thanks to all who can help me!

[EDIT]

I'm also willing to throw in a game or two into the $20 dollar deal, heres what I have....

1978 Circus Atari (with manual)

1983 Oink (with manual, just a piece of paper with printing folded in half)

1982 Starmaster (with manual)

1982 Word Zapper (with manual, manual is taped together.....)

1978 Combat (with manual)

Hmmm...wellllll, you're gonna have to offer more than $20, I think. A quick search of past ended auctions on eBay showed no Supercharger going for less than $35 or so. Even when they were available brand new from Jack Berg Sales, they were going for $25.

www.jackbergsales.com/toys/StarpathSuperchargerwithPhaserPatrolforAtari2600.htm

Since they're no longer available, most Atari fans wouldn't dream of parting with theirs. And I know of know one who picked up two "just in case." Good luck with your search...

I just got one for $35 with Phaser Patrol two weeks ago. Now shipping and handling were included in the price, but I bought it at the Cinciclassic, which meant I had to carry it out to my car by myself and drive home.

Need to add that it was the only Supercharger that I saw for sale there. If someone will take you up on your offer, great, but I think you're going to have to pay more if you really want one. Good luck. :)

If I ever see any more for sale I'll buy them (I'd have bought that one at Cinci if BP had passed on it), but that is rather unlikely. And yeah, I'd charge more like $30 it if I was selling ($25 min).

Its getting more and more scarce. Too bad too, they are awesome! :)

Hmmm...wellllll, you're gonna have to offer more than $20, I think. A quick search of past ended auctions on eBay showed no Supercharger going for less than $35 or so. Even when they were available brand new from Jack Berg Sales, they were going for $25.  

www.jackbergsales.com/toys/StarpathSuperchargerwithPhaserPatrolforAtari2600.htm

Since they're no longer available, most Atari fans wouldn't dream of parting with theirs. And I know of know one who picked up two "just in case." Good luck with your search...

The problem is, a 20 american dollar item is about 40 canadian :(

I guess I'll have to up the amount I'm willing to pay for one. If anyone has one, then mail me and we'll work out a deal :)

[EDIT]

Also, I have the following games to trade. Perhaps 20 bucks and a game or two would make it seem more fair....

1978 Circus Atari (with manual)

1983 Oink (with manual, just a piece of paper with printing folded in half)

1982 Starmaster (with manual)

1982 Word Zapper (with manual, manual is taped together.....)

1978 Combat (with manual)

yeah i love mine, i got mine (plus many other things) in a trade for my Cuttle Cart and i use the super Charger more then i did the cuttle cart, and mine is modded as well  

no way will i part with it :D

One of these days I will get another Supercharger and have it modded or mabey try doing the mod myself.

I like the sound the SC makes when it loads games..... when I had the CC I thought something was wrong when I first tried loading games.... lol... :lolblue:

4jays is offering a loose Arcadia supercharger for $25.00. They also have an open boxed one w/ Phaser Patrol for $32.95 & a sealed one w/ Phaser Patrol for $39.95. Overall very reasonable prices. I've ordered from them in the past and was very happy with the transaction.