IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2010

Retro Rogue

The Midwest Gaming Classic, the largest all-encompassing electronic gaming event has officially announced that the 2010 show will be held at the Brookfield Sheraton, just minutes outside of Milwaukee, Wisconsin! Along with this announcement, tickets for the March 27th and 28th show went on sale today at the Midwest Gaming Classic web site.

Saturday, March 27, 2010 from 10:00am to 8:00pm and Sunday, March 28, 2010 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.

AVC Online is planning to return with some new items specifically for Jagfest On tour: our new Jagfest Tour shirt and the new Jagfest tenth anniversary book.

and of course AVC_live will be doing another live remote from the show. (unfortunately Laserman'88 won't be avail for MGC '10, as it's slated to debut at VGS'10)

any idea if Jagfest will continue at the show,or will I be alone this time around.

• 2 weeks later...

Midwest Gaming Classic Location Announced and Tickets On Sale!

The Midwest Gaming Classic, the largest all-encompassing electronic gaming event today officially announced that tickets for the March 27th and 28th show went on sale at the Midwest Gaming Classic web site.

Hotel Reservations Available

Rooms are available at the Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel for a special reduced rate of $89.00 per night plus taxes and fees.

2010 Midwest Pinball Championship Announced

The Midwest Pinball Championship, one of the largest pinball tournaments in the world, will be returning to the Midwest Gaming Classic in 2010 to crown it's fifth champion!

First return sponsors and vendors announced:

GOAT Store

RobotPanic.Com

Mad Gear LLC

Warpzone Video Games

• 3 weeks later...

So what do you say Al, you going to represent with an AA booth?

Sorry, didn't see this before now. At this time I'm not sure--would be fun to attend another Midwest Gaming Classic, but it's too soon for me to know right now.

..Al

Well if you come, you can look forward to me annoying you until you ask me to leave you alone :D I tend to do that. So, sorry in advance. :rolling:

AX (not a stalker) :ponder: