IGNORED

Brand New Music Machine! Let the battle begin!

ninermaniac

My guess is that the previous auction is the reason for this one. Someone saw that this was worth over $5,500, and decided to auction it. Things happen to get flushed out of the woodwork when big money is offered for things.

Ya, I am sure some random lady that knows nothing about video games heard about "The Great Video Music Auction of 2009" and decided to see if her mom happened to have one in the closet. :roll: Her story is almost definitely the truth. She is auctioning 4 other religious games right now. There is no reason to think otherwise.

My guess is that the previous auction is the reason for this one. Someone saw that this was worth over $5,500, and decided to auction it. Things happen to get flushed out of the woodwork when big money is offered for things.

Ya, I am sure some random lady that knows nothing about video games heard about "The Great Video Music Auction of 2009" and decided to see if her mom happened to have one in the closet. :roll: Her story is almost definitely the truth. She is auctioning 4 other religious games right now. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Huh, when did I say her story is not the truth? I actually believe this is the real deal. But here is how something works. Someone does some spring cleaning. They notice they have this game called Music Machine boxed. As a lark they search on Ebay, and they search on google. "Holy Snikeys" they say. This game is worth a pretty penny! Next thing you know they list it on Ebay. Maybe the old lady did not search it out, but maybe a relative who was curious searched this out.

Huh, when did I say her story is not the truth? I actually believe this is the real deal. But here is how something works. Someone does some spring cleaning. They notice they have this game called Music Machine boxed. As a lark they search on Ebay, and they search on google. "Holy Snikeys" they say. This game is worth a pretty penny! Next thing you know they list it on Ebay. Maybe the old lady did not search it out, but maybe a relative who was curious searched this out.

I doubt that is the case here, she would have started the auction way higher and mentioned in the auction how rare it was and how the last one was worth $5k, etc... This is just some lady cleaning grandma's closet and she got lucky, thats all.

If she knew what she had, before listing it, this would not have been the answer to my question...

I only have one of these, (that I know of, we are still cleaning out closets etc.)

My mother had a christian bookstore for many years. She is elderly now and just came across the games while going through her things.

- ms.sierramarie

:roll:

If she knew what she had, before listing it, this would not have been the answer to my question...

I only have one of these, (that I know of, we are still cleaning out closets etc.)

My mother had a christian bookstore for many years. She is elderly now and just came across the games while going through her things.

- ms.sierramarie

OK, if she isn't lying you have a point. :P

Many of you may have already seen this, but the Music Machine LP is also for sale on eBay with a BIN (not mine).

Music Machine LP

If you are patient, you can get this for less than $10 shipped. The LP gets hyped by sellers looking to play n00bs.

I haven't seen them around much so I didn't know how much it was really worth. Count me as a n00b then ;)

- ms.sierramarie

OK, if she isn't lying you have a point. :P

She did know it was very rare, but not this $$$$ rare ;)

Iwan eat your heart out!!

This is not my league........... :D

You do not want to get in the "WAR" zone :cool:

At the moment I am happy to maraud in my WAR zone. Things are much rarer and cheaper there than this beautiful Music Machine! ;) And it´s not funny to mess with that TEXMEX :D :D :D

But I can´t wait to visdit his museum in the future......Imagine a hall where the walls are laced with Air Raids, Music Machines, Video Lifes and all those Protos...... :-o :-o :-o :D

And free beer for all!HECK YEAH!!!

• Like 1