IGNORED

Brand New Music Machine! Let the battle begin!

ninermaniac

I think in order for a game to be considered "sealed" it needs to have it's shrinkwrap firmly attached around all seams. this one was almost fully open across the bottom. It's worse than the Malagai that DP auctioned off a few years ago. And that seemed to create a lot of questions over loose/open shrinkwraps being called sealed. If there were 30 or 40 of these in boxes, and you had the only sealed one, yeah maybe I'd think twice about opening it. But with so few out there, it's really the box itself that commands all the money, not the wrap. Me personally, would prefer the mintiest, most perfect condition, game/box/manual. Loose, torn, dirty, or worse shrinkwrap, takes away from the box. I'm a game collector not a shrinkwrap collector. And open shrinkwrap, like the box pic Zackery showed above, I'd pull that off in a minute if it looked like it was crushing the box or started to get tatty. Smoke it if you got it! :P

Even though the shrinkwrap has come apart at the seam on the bottom, it appears to me that you would have to tear it considerable more in order to open the box. To me that still makes this a sealed game. Also, the shrinkwrap looks very good everywhere else and isn't "loose" at all. This game would look very nice displayed on a shelf as is.

• Like 1

I got my Sealed Spiritual Genesis game from them today CRUSHED :x in a bubble mailer! HA great seller. Lets hope Music Machine get a little better treatment.

Ouch. I have started having to school ebay sellers on shipping before they ship it. They probably think I am a pompous pest, but it is the only way to ensure your stuff gets to you intact. I have had way too many boxed games shipped in bubble mailers. Hell, I even had someone from here ship me a $50 game in a damn bubble mailer. Luckily, that ended up being the one time a bubble mailer game arrived undamaged.

I got my Sealed Spiritual Genesis game from them today CRUSHED :x in a bubble mailer! HA great seller. Lets hope Music Machine get a little better treatment.

Wow, thats BS especially seeing as they know how much video games mean to collectors after fetching so much for MM and all the emails they have recieved.

Did Iwan actually buy the MM, or was that a joke? If so, shipping to Germany in a bubble mailer is going to be pure disaster. You'd think they'd consider $5,000 value may be worth a box and good packing. But even after trying to educate sellers on ebay on how to ship (or just asking them), and getting a positive answer, I've still had them ship boxes in envelopes! eBay is the great wasteland of human ignorance.

Oh!!!! Sometimes I don't know when you're serious and when you're not! Sorry! (or when someone else is serious about you... I can't remember if you implied purchase or someone else did).

Edited by Mirage1972

Oh!!!! Sometimes I don't know when you're serious and when you're not! Sorry!

Have I ever mentioned somewhere here on this thread that I am the buyer?????

:? ;)

See my edit above, sorry... I think it was someone else joking/implying that you had bought it.

Oh!!!! Sometimes I don't know when you're serious and when you're not! Sorry!

Have I ever mentioned somewhere here on this thread that I am the buyer?????

:? ;)

See my edit above, sorry... I think it was someone else joking/implying that you had bought it.

I wish I would have one but not for that amount of $$$$......... :D

• Like 1

wow that would be epic fail, paying $5g large+ for a sw 2600 game and in the shipping, it gets so badly mangled that it's 'barely hangin-on' shrinkwrap comes off (etc.) I would not want to be the seller after the buyer received it. As far as bubble mailers go, also, just hope there is no rain between the game and it's destination, I've had stuff come to me re-sealed in a post-office bag, with the rain-obliterated remains of my boxed game inside (and the remains of the bubble mailer stuck to it, and damaging it ever further in the removal.)

wow that would be epic fail, paying $5g large+ for a sw 2600 game and in the shipping, it gets so badly mangled that it's 'barely hangin-on' shrinkwrap comes off (etc.) I would not want to be the seller after the buyer received it. As far as bubble mailers go, also, just hope there is no rain between the game and it's destination, I've had stuff come to me re-sealed in a post-office bag, with the rain-obliterated remains of my boxed game inside (and the remains of the bubble mailer stuck to it, and damaging it ever further in the removal.)

Even if the seller was the stupidest person in the galaxy, the $5,000 + cost should ring a bell inside his/her head :D

I wanted to place a bid but i out of that league ... :(

So has the game been recieved yet? In excellent condition? :ponder:

If it was there has been no feedback left yet; should have arrived by now if in the USA. International buyer :ponder:

I am almost positive he isn't international. I think he lives in Ohio. Anyhow, it looks like he didn't pay until around the 19th and she lives in Alaska, so it might not be there yet.

If it was there has been no feedback left yet; should have arrived by now if in the USA. International buyer :ponder:

If the buyer wants to remain anonymous he wont leave feedbaack.

That doesn't ensure anonymity. It is pretty easy to figure out who the buyer is.

That doesn't ensure anonymity. It is pretty easy to figure out who the buyer is.

Tell us! :)

OR YOU COULD JUST CHECK 'FEEDBACK LEFT FOR OTHERS'..... DUH! ;)

Edited by nofrills100