IGNORED

My 7800 collection (system + complete games and some loose games)

Lastblade

With sadness, I have decided to sell off my entire 7800 collection. This is the first system that I convinced my parents to buy for me since immigrating to USA. Since I grew up (in Hong Kong) with a 2600, I decided that I wanted a 7800 when I come here (Yes, I chose 7800 over the NES and SMS). This is the original system I bought from Child World back in 1987, with the expansion slot. As you can see, I have Robot Tank and the game works perfectly fine. There is a chip in the back of the system, it is purely cosmetic so I am sure you can replace the shell if you are anal about it. :)

The box is pretty beat up, as you can see from the photos. The styro foam holding the system in place is still there. Includes 2 working 7800 Pro joystick, 1 joypad (I hardly ever used it so it is near mint) and the switchbox + power adapter. I also have a "Space Invader TV game" joystick (from someone on this forum converted this for me), I can't find it now but I know it is here somewhere. It is very nice, I will find it and take a picture and upload to the album the next day or so.

I prefer to sell the whole package (shipped in USA). I have no idea how much everything is since I am out of collecting for a number of years now. I am not looking for anything in trades either, so it is $$ (paypal/MO). Shipping will depend on your zip, we can work it out. We can split the PP fees to be fair.

Pictures in link below:

http://picasaweb.google.com/NapiCaesar/7800

So here is everything:

7800 system (with expansion port), with 2 Pro joystick, 1 joypad and 1 "Space Invaders TV game" converted joystick (not pictured yet).

Games, complete with box and instruction:

1-Fatal Run

2-Jinks

3-Water Ski

4-Crack'ed

5-Ninja Golf

6-Ball Blazer (only 1 copy, I took the picture of it twice because the box's name was covered)

7-Ikari Warriors

8-Alien Brigade

9-Mat Mania Challenge

10-Super Huey

11-Crossbow

12-Scrapyard Dog (NO INSTRUCTION!!)

Games with no box (instruction + game only):

13-Dark Chambers

14-Tower Toppler

15-Hat Trick

16-Desert Falcon

17-F-18 Hornet

18-Tomcat

19-Joust

20-Xevious

21-One-On-One

22-Robotron: 2084

23-Asteriods

24-Food Fight

2600 loose games:

25-Private Eye (with instruction)

26-Stargate (with instruction)

27-Solaris (2 copies)

28-Pressure Cooker

29-Yars Revenge

30-Jr Pac-Man

31-Midnight Magic

32-Robot Tank

33-Star Raiders (with Keypad)

34-128-in-1 multicart (I lost the sheet that has all the dipswitches/games, so you will have fun playing around to figure out what game is what :)

------------

That's it, I am taking offers on the whole thing. Thanks for your time!