IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

Just so I understand ...

The title of this thread is "2 worthy video game podcasts," but it's the place where everyone chimes in with their own discussion and recommendation of other podcasts, right?

Yes. The thread just kept growing over the last several years. Not as fast as the "Coleo chameleon, hardware specifications?" bubble & subsequent crash.

Just so I understand ...

The title of this thread is "2 worthy video game podcasts," but it's the place where everyone chimes in with their own discussion and recommendation of other podcasts, right?

No, no, no, you're misunderstanding.

The actual name of the thread is "worthy video game podcasts". The "2" is the part number. This thread was done back when the thread titles also included part numbers.

• Like 3

There's a "1 - worthy video game podcast" that's CIB on eBay right now. 12 cents.

In listening to the League of Extraordainary Podcasters, Frank & Stuffs was mentioned. I miss those. But I do remember the dangers of microwaving them. You see, the hot dog would be at a normal temprature, but the chili goodness inside could be hotter than the surface of the sun. I would burn my tongue frequently.

Atari KongKast isn't bad. It's very laid back, kinda chill.

As I'm sometimes at work, I end up having new ideas for podcast shows, complete with episode topics. If I had more motivation & free time, I could produce them like Zerb does with his network of fun 'casts.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

After having listened to their first podcast for the 5200, I enjoyed it alot. It's thorough like the Intellivisionairies, with a great interview like Antic, and the need to play the games like Ferg's 2600 podcast! That said, I hope it lasts way longer than the previous 5200 podcast as that one was too short-lived unfortunately. In the meantime, I think I'll have to revisit some of those 5200 games... :)

After having listened to their first podcast for the 5200, I enjoyed it alot. It's thorough like the Intellivisionairies, with a great interview like Antic, and the need to play the games like Ferg's 2600 podcast! That said, I hope it lasts way longer than the previous 5200 podcast as that one was too short-lived unfortunately. In the meantime, I think I'll have to revisit some of those 5200 games... :)

The old 5200 podcast transformed into the The Atari 5200 Super Community Podcast. It is on facebook Itunes, Google Play and Stitcher. Its not as thorough as the new 5200 podcast, its just Arkay, Matt and I talking about a game what we like about it and such and then some pop culture references from Arkay :) Its just a Fancast for the 5200 we figure the new 5200 podcast will get into the nitty gritty of each game and such so we just took a casual approach as we love the system :) We released Dig Dug and just Recorded Gremlins that is in editing.

https://www.facebook.com/TheAtari5200SuperCommunity/

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/atari-5200-super-community!/id1153453842?mt=2

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/the-atari-5200-super-community

This is curiosity talking here, no implied complaint or anything. But I'm wondering what exactly you mean by "need to play the games like Ferg's 2600 podcast"? Do you mean that Ferg's presentation motivates you to go play? Or something else?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes. After listening to Ferg's podcast, and your too Rick for that matter, I'm motivated to play those games, especially if I have never played them or haven't played them in a long time. I guess my brain was working faster than my hands when I typed the original post! :)

• Like 2