IGNORED

2 worthy video game podcasts

S1500

Listening to the latest episode of Coin Rejects. 2 minutes in, they are mentioning feedback & STILL, to this day, in 2017, are a bit ribbed on the comment on swearing I left many ages ago. Wow. Move on. Heh.

& did you stop listening, like they said/assumed you did?

& did you stop listening, like they said/assumed you did?

I did stop listening for a while. But ever since the winter break, new podcast episodes just about everywhere have slowed down. So I did a quick download on the phone. They do all the relief swearing Phil doesn't do. :)

Edited by S1500

Is it me, or does the guy on the Atari 5200 TV ad that shows off the "pause" function (heard on the latest Atari 5200 podcast) sound like a deranged lunatic when he takes the phonecall from Judy? Is that what they were going for?

• Like 2

1. I liked the Garfunkel & Oates "Sports" song being covered on the Channel F files podcast episode.

2. Constructive criticism for Retro Warriors:

1. Don't have to swear that much

2. The Nintendo Switch isn't retro, let's not devote so much of the episode to it.

3. The main topic of the episode shouldn't be the last 10 minutes of the episode, and that's it. Again, #2

4. Sometimes the jokes go on for a bit too long, where host 1 says x, host 2 says x+1, host 1 tries x+3, and it's 3 minutes later. Flow, people.

So far, the hottest podcast isn't a podcast at all. it's audio recordings of a court case of Kevin of Skit-B pinball finally paying for his crimes. He's playing dumb to the judge and forgetting more than Oliver North.

I post too much here.

20 years from now, I want a documentary about classic video game podcasting. Niche? Oh definitely. But we've seen the other classic video game docs, and they are great. I want podcasters interviewed. Hell, interview me. It would be beautiful.

• Like 1

Total podcasts showing up to MGC:

(1 or more hosts)

Super Podcast Bros

Pie Factory

The Retro League

Retrogaming Roundup

Now You're Playing with Podcast

Group photo opportunity?

Feel like I'm missing a 'cast here, and no not This Week in Potatoes.

Total podcasts showing up to MGC:

(1 or more hosts)

Super Podcast Bros

Pie Factory

The Retro League

Retrogaming Roundup

Now You're Playing with Podcast

Group photo opportunity?

Feel like I'm missing a 'cast here, and no not This Week in Potatoes.

Rumor has it there may be a live The Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast.

I post too much here.

20 years from now, I want a documentary about classic video game podcasting. Niche? Oh definitely. But we've seen the other classic video game docs, and they are great. I want podcasters interviewed. Hell, interview me. It would be beautiful.

I have a title for yer documentary:

Link in the Show Notes

• Like 1

New podcast suddenly showed up yesterday on Shinto's Game by Game Podcast site, and it's been out since December with six episodes already!

Eaten By A Grue: Infocom, Text Adventures, and Interactive Fiction

With the hosts being the well known Kevin Savetz and Carrington Vanston

Haven't listened yet, but I loved playing these games when I was a kid so really looking forward to it!

http://infocom.gamebygamepodcast.com/

New podcast suddenly showed up yesterday on Shinto's Game by Game Podcast site, and it's been out since December with six episodes already!

Eaten By A Grue: Infocom, Text Adventures, and Interactive Fiction

With the hosts being the well known Kevin Savetz and Carrington Vanston

Haven't listened yet, but I loved playing these games when I was a kid so really looking forward to it!

http://infocom.gamebygamepodcast.com/

The intro song is really good. It was stuck in my head for a week after I started listening to the podcast. :)