IGNORED

Ebay Air Raid

nofrills100

Hi Everyone,

So I want an Air Raid for my collection. Is $2000 the current going rate? Does anyone actually have one for sale for less? To the 8 or 9 people who do own one what did you pay for yours if you don't mind telling? Seeing there is already one bidder with good feedback I am thinking $2000 area is fair? What do you guys think?

Yes I also agree for $2000 he should of bought an Atari to show it works.

The last copy that sold on e-bay went for $2k to someone that already had it. The last copy that sold to a new collector sold for $1,500, which is the lowest this has sold at an ebay auction

Here's something interesting...if you toggle the power switch on and off you can catch a faint glimpse of what looks like a title screen. the image rolls up the screen and only lasts a millisecond, but I can definitely see the word menavision. I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this, but I thought I would post my discovery.

Here's something interesting...if you toggle the power switch on and off you can catch a faint glimpse of what looks like a title screen. the image rolls up the screen and only lasts a millisecond, but I can definitely see the word menavision. I don't know if anyone else has ever seen this, but I thought I would post my discovery.

The actual game screen is supposed to look like this:

post-12776-125840492695_thumb.png

But since it has a strange scan line count, part of the screen is cut off by the TV.

Wasn't this Air Raid the pone that was pulled a few months back? I thought the guy said his parents had it/bought it back in the day (new), and then he decided to put it away and to sell it later. Now it is stating that it was bought at a garage sale?

Two totally different sellers. The one a few months back was in Texas. This one lives in Georgia.

I was surprised it went to $2850 personally. I was that the seller was going to have to sell the cart more than one time with the starting price of $1999. I really don't know what to think about rarity 10 games anymore. The prices for these games seem to be all over the place.

Still it seems that rarest games have had healthy prices in the past 6 months.

Edited by homerwannabee

OK, now what does the buyer do with a $2850 cart? Put it in a tub in their collection? Insure it? Move it to a deposit box?

It's good for the hobby to have some value to it. Personally, I think it's crazy to buy a $2800 cart (strictly based on my household income).

Smelt it after gold reaches $5,000,000,000/ounce.