IGNORED

outofprintarchive.com

I honestly just became aware of http://www.outofprintarchive.com/news.html within the last few weeks. Like me in my small way, they preserve and share out of print gaming magazines. Although this is no small effort on my part but I am currently uploading Enter Magazine to them. Check them out what they have is truly interesting.

• Like 2

I honestly just became aware of http://www.outofprintarchive.com/news.html within the last few weeks. Like me in my small way, they preserve and share out of print gaming magazines. Although this is no small effort on my part but I am currently uploading Enter Magazine to them. Check them out what they have is truly interesting.

Meppi and Triverse are doing a kick-ass job over at OoPA.com. :thumbsup:

Thank you Classic Pac and STGuy1040 for the kind words.  The success that OoPA is experiencing is because of great people like Classic Pac (I mean, we would be nothing without him and the many others that average over 2 hours per visit reading OoPA and the content we post).  We definitely appreciate your wonderful donation of Enter Magazines and as you saw, we are doing our best to take care of it and bring as much attention to it as possible and hopefully more fans.

Your donations, as well as the many others we have received so far, is not taken lightly and is greatly appreciated.  You rock.

It is a labor of love, for ANYONE doing this type of preservation, not only at OoPA, this goes for the members of Retromags and other sites too.  For many people, the releases, no matter where they get them, are simply files to collect-if only more people would take the time to actually read them they just might learn about some great games they missed.

It is a labor of love, for ANYONE doing this type of preservation, not only at OoPA, this goes for the members of Retromags and other sites too.  For many people, the releases, no matter where they get them, are simply files to collect-if only more people would take the time to actually read them they just might learn about some great games they missed.

Hey man! Sorry I've been horrible about keeping in touch with you. I still haven't really had a chance to check out your site. I'm sure it's awesome. :)

KEVIN!!! How are you man!?  When you get time, we can catch up on things, if you haven't seen OoPA yet, well, we would love to have you come over and check us out but at the same time, we understand.  You need to take care of number 1 first, the rest will fall into place.  Besides, we aren't done unveiling new things at OoPA, not by a long shot, now if we could just get these insects under control (they are running around like politicians or something).  ;)  

Classic Pac, thank you for your awesome donation of the Enter Magazines, we hope there are plenty of people enjoying it now that the first issue is available.