IGNORED

Impossible Mission ROM

Airwolf

Atari7800.com is selling one (on cart) as well.

Mitchhttp://atari7800.atari.org

Mitch,

7800.com rom = Jindroush's rom. That I know for a fact. So I guess there is only really two different versions of the rom. From my understanding, John's version is actually the PAL, but converted to NTSC. Jindroush's rom is the NTSC, with a 'Patch'. I always found these two approaches very interesting. I hope john's version is released. I had been hoping to write up a comparison on the two. :)

Cheers!

Mitch,

7800.com rom = Jindroush's rom. That I know for a fact. So I guess there is only really two different versions of the rom. From my understanding, John's version is actually the PAL, but converted to NTSC. Jindroush's rom is the NTSC, with a 'Patch'. I always found these two approaches very interesting. I hope john's version is released. I had been hoping to write up a comparison on the two.  :)  

Cheers!

Ah, I thought that Justin had said that they were writing their own patch for it. My mistake.

I did a file compare between the two versions and there's only a few bytes difference here and there.

Mitch

http://atari7800.atari.org

We have a ROM of Impossible Mission (NTSC) which is corrected, making it possible to beat the game. We will have the cartridges for sale soon for somewhere around 35.00 or so, and chances are the games will be available through Video 61 and Best Electronics as well, but that is up to Lance and Brad. The day the cartridges are ready to ship, the ROM image will be made available for download on our site so everybody may enjoy the game on an emulator. (The download will be free ofcourse) However, I know of at least two other versions of this ROM which are around...