IGNORED

MagiCard on ebay

Galactus

Stipulation that the first $100 be paid via Paypal and the remainder to be paid via another means. What is the other option? Cashier's check?

That or a bank draft or something like it I assume. Really smart on the seller for doing so and still safe for the buyer as he has a paper trail.

Stipulation that the first $100 be paid via Paypal and the remainder to be paid via another means. What is the other option? Cashier's check?

That or a bank draft or something like it I assume. Really smart on the seller for doing so and still safe for the buyer as he has a paper trail.

But isn't this in breach of ebay's rules? It may not be smart if some douch reports him :roll:

I don't think that it violates Ebay's rules. If they did make any noise about it, you could just say that it is an in-person exchange like for vehicles or other high-value items. They're already going to take a big, wet bite out of his ass on seller fees as it is.

I don't think that it violates Ebay's rules. If they did make any noise about it, you could just say that it is an in-person exchange like for vehicles or other high-value items. They're already going to take a big, wet bite out of his ass on seller fees as it is.

I thought the rules for video games were expressly different to other "higher priced" items, but i'm not 100% sure. where's Jetset? :D

The game was in poor label condition. $1200? Seriously. Where does one come up with this and then his other titles are all not rare? I'd like a Magicard, don't get me wrong, but where does one score a find like that, just to put it up on ebay...? Grandma's attic?

"I hate you grandma!"

I hope there are no issues with this transaction. The seller's typing and grammar looks very similar to the person that ripped me off from around the area of where the seller lives. The payment conditions were similar too. I hope I am wrong..... :|

The last one I remember was sold on Atari2600.com for $700 around 2 or 3 years ago, it was in much nicer condition and had the regular label. I believe he graded it a 10/10 condition. I watched that thing for months, almost buying it a few times but then decided the Sunmark repro was fine.

I hope there are no issues with this transaction. The seller's typing and grammar looks very similar to the person that ripped me off from around the area of where the seller lives. The payment conditions were similar too. I hope I am wrong..... :|

Interesting. The label looks "original" though... Could the manual, insterts etc be repros?

How many of these, complete, are known to exist?

probably 15-20??

Highly doubtful, I sold David Akers Magicard many many years ago and it was the only known one to have the official ziplock bag.

yep, sorry, misread the question. I was thinking there would be about 15-20 carts in collectors hands atm.