IGNORED

Mad Bodies on Ebay

STGuy1040

What's the whole story behind SS4U? I know there's a lot of hate, almost more than he-who-shall-not-be-named-but-rhymes-with-'dozer'.

From what I heard, he used to buy/bid up all the Jaguar carts so he could sell them at higher prices.

And obviously from his comment, he's definitely a jerk.

BTW - Who the hell bought this game (madbodies) for $140? They are releasing it again pretty soon right?

SS4U is an asshole! I blocked him not long ago on ebay, he was the only person to ever leave me negative feedback. The guy is a crook! He bids on Jaguar auctions so the ebay prices reflect his current inflated prices in his store,he drives up prices constantly for the past few years. He is very upset that members of the Jaguar community have been banning him from their auctions, even if it means they will take a loss.

Mad Bodies will have a rerelease soon! The last 2 sold on ebay i saw went for around $200 apiece! Skunkboards are also on the rise in value! :)

BTW - Who the hell bought this game (madbodies) for $140? They are releasing it again pretty soon right?

SS4U is an asshole! I blocked him not long ago on ebay, he was the only person to ever leave me negative feedback. The guy is a crook! He bids on Jaguar auctions so the ebay prices reflect his current inflated prices in his store,he drives up prices constantly for the past few years. He is very upset that members of the Jaguar community have been banning him from their auctions, even if it means they will take a loss.

Mad Bodies will have a rerelease soon! The last 2 sold on ebay i saw went for around $200 apiece! Skunkboards are also on the rise in value! :)

Will the second run of Mad Bodies contain different music because of the copyright dispute? I can see the first run becoming far more valuable in the future if this is the case.

Edited by STGuy1040

Mad Bodies will have a rerelease soon! The last 2 sold on ebay i saw went for around $200 apiece! Skunkboards are also on the rise in value! icon_smile.gif

Will the second run of Mad Bodies contain different music because of the copyright dispute? I can see the first run becoming far more valuable in the future if this is the case.

It has too!icon_wink.gif

Mad Bodies will have a rerelease soon! The last 2 sold on ebay i saw went for around $200 apiece! Skunkboards are also on the rise in value! icon_smile.gif

It has too!icon_wink.gif

Ah, well that makes sense then. If the music is different then the first run will be a collector piece.

From what I heard, he used to buy/bid up all the Jaguar carts so he could sell them at higher prices.

There used to be someone like that in the C64 community too... thankfully he came around eventually and actually turned out to be not so bad a guy after all. Even though he ended up having to sell most of what he bought for equal or less than he paid for it...

No hope for Sweetard. I think he is finally realizing he has cornered a tiny market with little hope for upside. It will take him years to sell whatever he has hoarded and for the most past Jag users could care less about him.

He used to send nasty grams via eBay but was banned so he has pretty much shut up but still plays his games.