IGNORED

Super Mario Bros. for Atari 2600?!

Pacfan97

• 4 weeks later...

OK - but it doesn't make sense why my guy is dying at the first pipe...he should be able to walk across it if he can't jump over it (which I can't do)...

OK - I figured out the higher jump movement...

But, this reminds me of Smurf Rescue...aside from Mario and the first pipe (which doesn't function "properly") it has nothing to do with SMB. Where are the mushrooms? Turtles?

OK game, but it shouldn't be named SMB.

OK - I figured out the higher jump movement...

But, this reminds me of Smurf Rescue...aside from Mario and the first pipe (which doesn't function "properly") it has nothing to do with SMB. Where are the mushrooms? Turtles?

OK game, but it shouldn't be named SMB.

That's because it IS Smurf: Rescue in Gargamel's Castle.

Just a quick note to Pacfan97 and others who do game hacks... PLEASE clearly state what your hack is a hack of. It's simply not right to hack something and not give credit to the original authors. Also, if you find a hack of a game elsewhere, do not post it here claiming it's something it really isn't. (I don't know if Pacfan97 hacked this himself or found it somewhere). I realize Pacfan97 is young and fairly new here, but I've seen others do the first thing who are veterans here. I won't name names because I'd rather not start a feud, but some never mention the original game they're hacking, (making it seem like an original work), and even do carts of the hacks for purchase without ever releasing the hacked ROM. As if they somehow now own the code of someone else' work that they decided to hack.