1 type 1 Sega CD

Sega Game gear

2 Gameboy Advances

Sega Saturn

Jaguar

2600Jr.

Colecovision

NES

well thats about it for the hardware I'm thinking to put up for sale, it'll all come with the nessasary hardware, including but not limited to: controlers for each system, power supplies and at least one game for each system, but like 50 for the 2600 and 20 for the genisis and 15 for the NES. Also all nessasary video hook up stuff. pretty much it's a hardware only type thing, I want to keep all the games that I own, these are just my spares. so, for everything here what do you think it's worth?

well, I'm thinking of selling some of my video gaming equipment, it'll include:

Here's my opinion of how much I would pay for each piece and how much you could probably sell it for on eBay if you do throw in some games with each piece. The ebay estimates may be low if you have nice consoles with good games for it.

Hardware:

PSX 1000 series $25/$35

N64 w/ Ram upgrade $20/$30

Panasonic FZ-10 3DO $20/not really sure how much these go for.

6 Sega Genisis $15/25, these are too easy to find everywhere.

1 mega drive

1 type 1 Sega CD $15/$25

Sega Game gear $15/$25

2 Gameboy Advances $50/$70

Sega Saturn $20/$30

Jaguar $10/$25

2600Jr. $15/$25

7800 $15/$25

Colecovision $15/$25

NES $15/$25

These prices I think only hold up if you sell these separately. With all these different systems, I don't think you'll get a good price for the entire lot, most collectors have a few of these systems already. Like I would only be interested in the Saturn.

I'll have to disagree a little with oesii. I'd say it goes more like this:

PSX 1000 series $25/$35

N64 w/ Ram upgrade $35 / $45

Panasonic FZ-10 3DO $40

6 Sega Genisis $15 a piece, these are too easy to find everywhere.

1 mega drive

1 type 1 Sega CD $40 / $55

Sega Game gear $15/$25

2 Gameboy Advances $50/$70

Sega Saturn $$35 / $45

Jaguar $20 / $35

2600Jr. $15/$25

7800 $25 / $35

Colecovision $15/$25 (I have no idea on this one)

NES $35

I made the prices higher on a few, and left others the same. Most of them I would say you priced a little low because i've either sold one of them recently or have been checking for them. Like a sega cd I recently sold for $50, when you had like $15 for it. Many of them seemed priced well though.

No disagreement at all, just gives people an idea what of what different people would pay for different systems and what we've seen them sell for. I've never looked for a sega cd so your value is more accurate, maybe if I see it at a thrift shop I should pick it up for under $20?, before your comment I wouldn't have :)

thank you for the info, i think it would definetly profit me to sell them individually, now as for games, as I am a hardware engineer I really only buy eye-candy games that i think display the most that a particular gaming device has. so I dont think i have too meny well-liked games, because i never buy for playability. which is is probably not the best way to colect, but if you ever look at my collection and want to see what a particular system is capable of, I can show you the best. anyways, would those prices then reflect what I could get without games, hardware only? or with a couple good titles along with it? what would they then look like with hardware only? thanks

-vidgameking

that's a different way of collecting, interesting though. I think for the hardware only the range between our two prices would also be about right. With no games then you could look at the low range and if you do include some good games the high price applies.

I would be interested to know what 1 or 2 games you think show off each system's tech capabilities whenever you have time to post. Thanks.

I dont know if I will or not. I havent really decided. do you think i should? would I get enough money back? I paid like $165 USD for all of the above, and if you think i could make some sort of pofit i might just do that. I calculate that i would at least have to make a total of $25 dollors for each item, (i'm including the genesis's as one item) just to break even with the amount i paid. what do you guys think?

yeah it's the el-crappo original and it needs a new cart conector, which i'll buy before i sell it. but it'll come with two zappers, and the nintendo made arcade stick! and like 15 games. but you can find NES games anywhere now days so that doesn't really mean a thing. and you'd want one of the GBAs? I'll sell you one fer $50 and it'll come with Iridion 3D some stupid 3D game i bought for it when i first got the GBAs but i never realy played it, it's probably a really cool game, i just havent played it much, i like my other two games much better, Doom, and Gadget Racers. anyways let me know if you like that idea.

very small screen cover scratch, barley even noticable, i'd take a pic and show you but, it didn't come up in my 4 mega pixel digi cam. even in macro. so that tells you how not-bad it is. other than tat it's virtually unused, i bought it back when it first came out, and played pokemon on it, but dcided to get the GBC instead because it worked better with that one. so it stayed in a plastic bag untill now. it also has some other accessories, like a light/screen cover, and a special battery cover that makes it feel better in the hands, but it'll come with the original battery cover too.

hey guys here are the games for some of the systems, but first I want ta say that i'm not gonna sell the NES or the Genesis systems. too much effort for such little money in the return. anyways here is the games: it's nothing too impresive.

NES

Super Mario Bros. 2 boxed, complete

3DO

Road Rash

Wing commander 3

Sega CD

Joe Montana's NFL Football

NHL '94

Saturn

Sim City 2000

they arent really impresive, but thats the stuff I dont want.

• 2 weeks later...