IGNORED

Finally, a found this weekend

lonesome_pa

Lonesome, I almost forgot: at Marshall's Creek, either 1998 or 1999, I picked up Snoopy, Robin Hood, and Buck Rogers for $20, which I thought was decent.

I haven't been there since, but I would think there would still be items to be had.

I had a funny day of hunting last Saturday. I found no carts, but each place I went to had a set of 2600 paddles. I ended up getting 3 pairs for a total of $6. The best part is that they are all in great condition (looks wise). I have not tested them out yet though.

While I may not have found much at thrifts lately for Atari stuff, I did manage to pick up something really nice to store my collection.

I work for a beverage distributor in this area and sometimes they throw away these really nice wooden and wire wine racks.

Today, I managed to haul home a really nice wooden wine rack that is big enough to hold all my 2600 games, loose 5200, INTV, CV and O2 carts and all my NES carts in it. Not bad! Didn't pay a dime for it but it wouldn't fit into my car..so I walked home with it and then came back to get my car...LOL.

I can always use better storage solutions. :D

LOL at Krytol's avatar! never saw it before but "oh how apt"!

I've seen all these references to MST3K, and I've figured out that A) that means "Mystery Science Theatre", and B) Those silhouettes are something to do with it. Could someone help out an english guy who is a bit lost tell me what MST is? Why the silhouettes in front of Pacman are apt? I feel left out here :D

It was shown for ages for the sci-fi channel here in the UK, Even though i love the old corny films it took the piss out off, the comedy didnt work that well over here than in the states.

Lee