IGNORED

FOUND: Vectrex 3D Narrow Escape and Animaction

the-topdog

I am looking for a boxed Vectrex 3D Narrow Escape to help complete my Vectrex collection. I have a loose one with manual and color wheel, so it doesn't even need to be complete. Even just the box is fine.

I am also looking for a boxed Animaction for my Vextrex. Again I have a loose one with the manual so it does not need to be complete, just the box is fine too.

I can pay cash, PayPal or trade.

For trading stock...

I just bought a boxed 3D Crazy Coaster so I have a loose one w/o the color wheel

20 spare boxed Vectrex games, some complete some not, just let me know what you need and I'll take pics.

A boxed Vectrex Light Pen with Art Master.

A loose Vectrex joystick controller, tested and working.

Edited by the-topdog

Did you hit the BIN on this one? eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3003879147701?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300387914770&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] Because the seller has AnimAction up for sale, too: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2903925976881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290392597688&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yeah, that was me. I paid about $40 more than it is worth, but I'm so close to finishing my collection that I broke down and clicked the BIN instead of going through the auction process. But that left me no cash to buy the Animaction that he has listed for a premium as well, but those come up on eBay a lot more often, so I just have to be patient.

I do have a boxed Vectrex Light Pen with Manual and Art Master cartridge, a loose 3D Narrow Escape with manual and color wheel, and a loose 3D Crazy Coaster if anyone is looking for them (as well as about 18 spare boxed cartridges)... I think I will list them on the Marketplace forum this week sometime.

It is pretty exciting to be just one boxed cartridge away from completing my collection.

Did you hit the BIN on this one? eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3003879147701?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300387914770&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] Because the seller has AnimAction up for sale, too: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2903925976881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290392597688&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Yeah, that was me. I paid about $40 more than it is worth, but I'm so close to finishing my collection that I broke down and clicked the BIN instead of going through the auction process. But that left me no cash to buy the Animaction that he has listed for a premium as well, but those come up on eBay a lot more often, so I just have to be patient.

I do have a boxed Vectrex Light Pen with Manual and Art Master cartridge, a loose 3D Narrow Escape with manual and color wheel, and a loose 3D Crazy Coaster if anyone is looking for them (as well as about 18 spare boxed cartridges)... I think I will list them on the Marketplace forum this week sometime.

It is pretty exciting to be just one boxed cartridge away from completing my collection.

I still need all the 3D games CIB as well as the imager. I'm not sure if I'll ever decide to go after the Minestorm cart or even Mr. Boston.