IGNORED

Wanted: Commodore 64 Software

seanhq

I'm specifically looking for three pieces of Commodore 64 software: S.A.M. (Software Automated Mouth), Beach-Head and Lemonade Stand. I'm not too picky if they are original floppies or copies, they just need to work. My original floppies are toast and I would really like to be able and play/use these programs/games on my Commodore 64.

If you have any other Commodore 64 software (floppies only, not tapes) or cartridges that you would like to get rid of, send me a PM with what you've got. Maybe we can get some trading on like the good old days of BBS's :) or something.

http://sta.c64.org/xcables.html

Make yourself an XM1541 cable, then you can just download D64 images and make your own floppies.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. I've also sent you a PM.

In other news, I'm still looking for the above software, so until I can either do this cable/download/make my own floppies, I'm wanting to find the programs already to go. Thanks again for any help that the community can provide me.

• 1 month later...

http://sta.c64.org/xcables.html

Make yourself an XM1541 cable, then you can just download D64 images and make your own floppies.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out. I've also sent you a PM.

In other news, I'm still looking for the above software, so until I can either do this cable/download/make my own floppies, I'm wanting to find the programs already to go. Thanks again for any help that the community can provide me.

if you don't want to mess with the cable, I have the means to make floppies from any D64 image on to new/fresh floppies. PM me if you're interested

You can buy those adapters on eBay for about $15. Also, Peter Schepers still makes them by hand, along with many other cable types.

I've already got a couple cables (XAP1541 cable and also a 1541 solderless parallel cable) on the way from Peter Schepers. His stuff is pretty awesome.