IGNORED

Intellivision Purchases and Deals

The year has ended and I've checked my inventory of Intellivision stuff to move. Currently I have some of the following boxes available (though they are not limited and I may do some more in the future):

Cuttle Cart 3

Box for Chad Schell's multi cartridge

Space Cunt

Canceled project with Revolutionika for an alternative box design of Space Cunt

Tron Complete

Canceled project with Revolutionika for a box of the Tron multi cartridge

Please check the pictures for more information. Revolutionika is fine with the sale of those designs.

Each box is EURO 13.00. (no cartridge holder included). Worldwide shipping for up to 8 boxes is EURO 4.00, shipping within Germany is EURO 2.20. Just drop me a PM if you are interested in the boxes.

Thanks for watching,

Marc.

PM :)

The year has ended and I've checked my inventory of Intellivision stuff to move. Currently I have some of the following boxes available (though they are not limited and I may do some more in the future):

Cuttle Cart 3

Space Cunt

Tron Complete

Please check the pictures for more information. Revolutionika is fine with the sale of those designs.

Each box is EURO 13.00. (no cartridge holder included). Worldwide shipping for up to 8 boxes is EURO 4.00, shipping within Germany is EURO 2.20. Just drop me a PM if you are interested in the boxes.

Thanks for watching,

Marc.

PM

Cuttle Cart 3

Space Cunt

Tron Complete

Thanks for watching,

Marc.

PM sent

All boxes are on the way :)

Cuttle Cart 3

Space Cunt

Tron Complete

Thanks for watching,

Marc.

Not sure why this went as cheap as it did. I was honestly shocked that I won it. Are Sylvania units not as desired as they used to be? I've been looking for the Sylvania manual. warranty card, and inserts for a while and that's the only reason I bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/intellivision-console-/221980195914?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=hf8NYT5rAE6ABt%252FhbSy62QmJ%252B3o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Not sure why this went as cheap as it did. I was honestly shocked that I won it. Are Sylvania units not as desired as they used to be? I've been looking for the Sylvania manual. warranty card, and inserts for a while and that's the only reason I bid.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/intellivision-console-/221980195914?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&nma=true&si=hf8NYT5rAE6ABt%252FhbSy62QmJ%252B3o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Perhaps the $45 shipping was off-putting? I was watching it, but really I think the only interesting part of it for me was the paperwork.

Perhaps the $45 shipping was off-putting? I was watching it, but really I think the only interesting part of it for me was the paperwork.

$45? My shipping was only $15. The paperwork was all that I was interested in as well. That's why I low-balled my bid. Over a year ago an ebay seller was offering a group lot of manuals that included a Sylvania manual. I had offered him $40 for just the Sylvania manual, but he wouldn't break up the lot and wouldn't budge off the $100 he wanted if I recall. I wasn't paying that for just a manual. My other Sylvania box is nicer than this one and now it will be complete. This is a much lower SN however. Matches with the box too.

Wow. That was worth a lot more than that, especially for a working Sylvania with that low of an SN

$45? My shipping was only $15. The paperwork was all that I was interested in as well. That's why I low-balled my bid. Over a year ago an ebay seller was offering a group lot of manuals that included a Sylvania manual. I had offered him $40 for just the Sylvania manual, but he wouldn't break up the lot and wouldn't budge off the $100 he wanted if I recall. I wasn't paying that for just a manual. My other Sylvania box is nicer than this one and now it will be complete. This is a much lower SN however. Matches with the box too.

damn thats a nice looking unit for a great price! (And i'm not talking about c-mart prostituting so no ideas rev) :) Edited by pimpmaul69

It only ever offered expedited shipping for $45 when I looked at that auction - even now. Weird.

I've been getting good deals on some INTV releases locally the past few weeks. First was Stadium Mud Buggies with the box (no manual) for $60, then Dig Dug complete for $30, and finally Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball with box (no manual again) for $15. It's been a little bit since I've had really good local Intellivision deals, so I'm pretty happy about these!

I've been getting good deals on some INTV releases locally the past few weeks. First was Stadium Mud Buggies with the box (no manual) for $60, then Dig Dug complete for $30, and finally Slam Dunk Super Pro Basketball with box (no manual again) for $15. It's been a little bit since I've had really good local Intellivision deals, so I'm pretty happy about these!

Holy crap! Those are all great deals, especially SMB! Congrats!

I have just bought 3 very common Mattel games with Spanish manual and I was wondering if they are considered rare.
Actually I never happened to see manuals in that language before on eBay. But maybe I simply have never noticed them before.

Scans! :D Or at least a list of part numbers and which games. IMO these are pretty uncommon, but then the audience actually interested in these variants is small, too. ;)