IGNORED

700+ Atari And Videogame Auctions With End label Info now!

Sylentwulf

I'm updating all of my atari, intellivision, and coleco auctions to include the condition of the end labels as well now!

I currently have 700-800 auctions per week with classic videogame tools, batteries, connectors, cables, systems, controllers, and of course, LOTS OF GAMES!!!!!

Combined shipping for EVERYTHING I have, and I DO ship international for a very reasonable amount ( I don't charge double actual shipping like a lot of sellers) I also underexaggerate the actual value a LOT, so no worry about customs fee's!

My ebay store: http://www.ebaystores.com/id=3614179

PLEASE NOTE - The prices at my ebay store are buy it now prices, for the lower starting prices, click on the auction itself! Or just search all of my listings through ebay - Seller ID - Sylentwulf

Feel free to ask me any questions, and keep an eye out for upcoming holiday specials!!

I wish all sellers would describe the end label condition of their Atari cartridges. I feel silly having to ask sellers about the end label condition of a $5.00 cartridge, but after receiving several cartridges with the end labels missing or badly damaged, I often feel I have to. I do not collect cartridges with missing end labels.